Computer tech

My computer has been acting up strangle resently, the mouse pointer was laggy and some of my programs were closing by themselves after some minutes of use, I was really frustrated, i didn't know what do, so i proceed to call tech support for an advice, i tried everything they told me to do but it wasn't working at all, so the only thing that they could do was sending a tech employee to solve your problems, i had to wait 3 weeks till the tech man could come. After those long 3 weeks, someone knocked at my door, i was so exited, i knew it was the tech man coming to fix my computer, for personal security i procced to look at the door bell to see who was knocking the door, i saw a tech support hat so i assumed that i was just a simple guy. When I opened the door my heart beat increased drastically and my vission became blurry, but I could recognize who was in front of me, it was Mutahar, the most handsome mas of this universe, i had the maximum bush during those 5 seconds that i was shocked, i could automatically recognize those deep eyes and oily skin and that bewtifull hair composition, after staring at each other for more than 5 seconds he asked me with his deep voice, "Are you (insert name)?
I said yes, it was me, he then told me, i came here to fix your computer issues, i told him to come in and offered him and cup of water, my pants were still wet after my massive eyaculation, so i told him where my computer was and that i had to go to my bathroom. After cleaning all the cum mess that i had between my legs, and coming downstairs i ask him if he was someordinarygammers and he said yes, I told him that i was a huge fan of his content and ask him for a picture, his reaction was really friendly, considering that he was at work time, after some pictures he accidentally slipped the water on his t shirt, leaving him on a water mess, he told me that it was an accident, i told him that it was ok and i gave tim a towel.... when suddenly he takes his t-shirt off revealing all his waist, I tried to hide my boner but it was not worth it, i look at his eyes and he also look at mine, he got close to me until our lips were almost colisioning, i putt my hands behind his naked shoulders and began to kiss him, our boby temperatures were raising every second, this felt like a dream to me.