[Twenty-five: Perfect Date?]

Start from the beginning

"Thanks dad." Jake said with a bright smile.

Billy pulled out of my drive way and I turned to Jake.

"We should get inside. The food is getting cold." I teased.

"You made food?" He asked surprised.

"No, I haven't gone grocery shopping but I ordered pizza." I said sheepishly looking away.

"Hey, don't worry. As long as there's food and I get to hang with you." Jake said with smile as he nuzzled into my side. 

"So do you want a tour of the house?" I asked him with a big smile.

"Sure why not?" He said as I pulled him along.

We walked out in onto the extended patio that surrounded the house. My house was built onto the cliff side that was rock. The river divided the house from the land across. It was a steep drop, but it was perfect for  flying.
"This is my view of the forest." I said to Jacob. The view was gorgeous and the separation of the river just added to the beauty.

"Wow if i were to wake up to this everyday. I wouldn't get anything done."

"This extends all the way around back here." I said motioning to the back.

We went back inside but through another entrance. This one lead to the pool that was inside. 

When I opened the door I say Jacob's jaw drop.

"You have a pool." He said still in awe.

"Mhm. I love to swim. So I got an indoor pool that's heated." I gave him a smile.

Jacob just had a mischievous look and a little too late before I realized what he was going to do.

Jacob picked me up and threw both of us into my pool. When I resurfaced I started yelling at him.

"Why would you do that? You know I have no clothes for you know that right?" I told him slightly mad.

"Well I guess I'll just go around the house in my underwear." Jacob said with a mischievous smile.

"You know what I'll just put your clothes in the dryer." I told him as I tried wringing out as much water from my hair.

"Follow me." I told him as we walked to where I have the washer and dryer. 

He started to take off his clothes and I just left him them. I walked up to my room to get a robe that would be long enough to cover him. I also changed out of my wet clothes.

I ran back downstairs and hung the robe  out on the doorknob.

"There's a robe. Use it." I told him turning my back to the door as I still clutched my wet clothes.

"Alright." He said. I didn't mean to but I listened into his thoughts.

She is really flustered. I shouldn't have push us into the pool. I hope Marie isn't mad.

"Marie are you mad?" He said his voice was soft.

"No I'm not. But I need to get inside so you better have a robe on." I told him as I moved to go inside so I could put my clothes in the dryer.