Chapter 6

⚠️Smut warning just Incase your not comfterble with it even tho a lot of this story is smut but yeah for you thirsty bitches like me enjoy;)⚠️

........................................................................................................................

It was Saturday morning which means no work for Jimin and Namjoon didn't want to deal with anything today so he had Taehyung cover all his duties. Jimin woke up to the bright intoxicating sunlight piercing through his eyelids. He groaned as he woke up and Namjoon was right beside him smiling since he was enjoying the beauty of the younger.

"Good morning baby ready for the day?" Namjoon asked and jimin nodded not saying a word. "Words, use your words baby," Namjoon commanded.

As always jimin did as told "yup super ready for today," jimin said with fake excitement. Namjoon smiled at this as the younger was being obedient. Yet jimin hid it at the moment he wasn't feeling like listening today. Instead he was gonna play a game, a game that was fun for him but maybe not as fun for Namjoon.

"Come on let's go shower," Namjoon said and started to get out of bed.

"T-together?" jimin stuttered.

"It's not anything I haven't seen before," Namjoon said with a smirk.

"But I haven't seen yours," jimin said with blush on his cheeks.

"Don't worry baby I won't disappoint," Namjoon smirked and went to go get towels.

Jimin was not stupid. This was a perfect opportunity to start his little game. Yeah he was a little nervous but that's only because he's never done this before. For Christs sake he was a virgin. But he was ready and he was determined to loose it today.

Namjoon came back and gave jimin a pink fluffy towel and the went into the huge bathroom. "Cmon Baby," Namjoon said as jimin didn't follow him. Jimin nodded and followed namjoon into the bathroom.

He was inside the bathroom and he closed the door. "Daddy can you help me undress," jimin smirked before namjoon stripped himself.

Namjoon nodded "sure baby." He went over to jimin and took off the shirt. The boy was now left in only panties as he slept in only a oversized shirt. "Can you take off your own panties," namjoon asked.

"No daddy you do it," jimin said and bit his bottom lip. Namjoon took of the boys panties and he was now fully naked. "Now that you helped jiminie, jiminie wants to help you," Jimin said in a "innocent" way.

"I just have to take off my boxers I can do it," namjoon said.

Jimin pouted and forced his eyes to get watery "You no love jiminie no more?"

"No Baby I do love you you can undress daddy if you want," Namjoon said and jimin smiled.

"You're the best daddy ever," jimin said and hugged Namjoon.

He got on his knees so he could reach and Namjoons eyes widened. Jimin pulled down Namjoons boxers and took them off "accedently" brushing it with his hand. Jimin was surprised when he actually looked at namjoons dick it was big. "How is that supposed to fit inside me," jimin questioned in his mind.

Namjoon saw the boys reaction and chuckled " like what you see?"

Jimin had a small amount of blush on his cheeks as he nodded "yes yours is so much bigger than mine too," jimin said looking at his and at namjoons member seeing the difference.

"Don't worry baby your dick is cute just like you," namjoon said and squeezed the boys chubby cheeks. Jimin smiled and got into the shower it was huge so much bigger than the one in jimins apartment.