7 Minutes in Heaven (Part 1: McHanzo)

"Merry Christmas kids." Jack says sleepily. Gabe moves quick to pick up his significant other before he falls asleep on the couch.

"Thanks for coming over guys," Gabe says, "I better get this old fart into bed. Try not to be too loud."

The others watch for a moment while Gabe carries Jack up the stairs and waits for the sound of a closing door.

"Alright!" Hana whisper-yells, "Lućio, go get the alcohol, and make sure you get an empty bottle!"

The Brazilian smirks and nods, walking swiftly to the kitchen.

The others hold a confused expression towards the korean girl. Hana smiles innocently at them.

"Who wants to play Seven Minutes in Heaven~?"

---

It took only a few minutes for the brunette to convince them to join. Lućio and Hana smirk devilishly at the circle of people that has gathered.

On Hanas' right, sits Genji, his mask off and showing the scars on his face. Though, it was something the group was used to seeing by now. After all, the scars didn't take away from his rugged good looks.

Next to him, the shiny omnic Zenyatta floats above the pillow that Genji had set underneath him. He is basically expressionless, but everyone can tell that he is curious to see the turnout of this "game".

Then there is Jamison, the arsonist is cleaned up nicley, his scrawny body is hidden by a baggy ugly sweater. Though his body is clean, the same can not be said for his bed-head hair.

Hana looks beside her at Lućio, on his left sits the cowboy, Jesse has already lit a cigar despite the others asking him not to. His hat doesn't go with his pyjama pants or muscle shirt at all, yet he wore it anyway. Maybe he had hat hair?

Close by the cowboy in a criss-cross sitting position, the archer Hanzo glares at the floor. His dragon tattoo gives of a dim blue glow. Hopefully he doesn't accidentally summon his dragons... again.

And finally, the three best friends, Mei, Phara, and Angela. They were almost inseparable, so they sat in their own circle within the circle. They giggle to themselves, probably thinking of who they might end up in the closet with.

The gamer girl giggles under her breath.

"Everyone start chugging, unless you want to remember what happens in there."

Immediately, Hanzo and Jamison grab a bottle and begins chugging. Jesse frowns slightly at Hanzo. The archer is still in denial of his feeling, and Jesse knows that.
But everyone knew that Jamison just wanted to get some alcohol in his system.

The dj sets an empty beer bottle in the middle of the circle.

"So," he says, gaining everyones attention. "Who wants to spin first?"

---

Hanzos' POV:

The group hesitates. I expect my brother to be the first to spin the glass bottle, but to my surprise, Jesse leans forward.

"If y'all aint gonna spin the bottle, then I will." The bottle is spun.

Some of the girls groan in disappointment, the others, including my brother, giggle and snicker in approval.

I bite my lip. Of course, of all people, it just had to land on me.

Hana, Lućio, and Genji quickly push Jesse and I into the hallway closet. I roll my eyes and look at the cowboy annoyingly.

He stands there, staring at me. His eyes shine with a sort of hunger.

"Look Darlin'," he says, lowering his hat over his chocolate eyes. "you don't have to do this if you don't want."

I hold up my hand, silencing him.

"No. I will follow the rules of this game. Let's just make this quick I suppose-"

My words are quickly cut off when Jesse pushes me against the wall and takes my lips with his.

For a moment, I freeze. I honestly didn't expect this from him. I sense his body tense slightly, so I kiss back.

He smiles slightly against my lips and moves his hands from my shoulders to my waist, holding them gently.

I don't really know what to do with my own hands, so I hold the colar of his shirt with one hand and tug at his shoulder length hair.

He groans lowly against my mouth.

His waist is against my own, and I can feel something hard. Oh god.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and my breath hitches a moment. But I melt into his touch.

It ends all too soon.

We both hear footsteps growing louder. And Jesse backs away from me, and obvious smirk plastered on the lips that were on my own only moments before.

"Don't worry Darlin'," he winks at me. "we can act as if nothin' happened."

The door opens, and I exit the closet of sins, only wanting more.

---

A/N: I know, I know, you guys want more. And I will provide. But I didn't want this one to be TOO long.

Luckily for you, this is only Part 1! I had a lot of fun writing this and I'll start writing the next one right away.

I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment!