I N F O R M A T I O N

Information:

Information YOU HAVE TO KNOW about my werewolf story:

-    Women werewolves are only fertile to their soulmates. Meaning if they have sex with another male werewolf there is no risk that they’ll become pregnant unless they’re their mate.

- Both werewolves would not know that they're mates until they're of age, 18. But they have their first shift when they're 16.

-    Werewolves do not need to be mated to become pregnant in this story. They will be automatically fertile when they have sex with their mate, whether they know if they are soulmates yet or not.

-    They can turn and change and shift any time they want. Not just on full moons. But full moons give their inner wolves when human a particular need to change and be wolf in the night.

-    Territory is one of the most important things, and if a rogue or enemy goes on their land, the law of werewolves is that they can kill them straight away without punishment.

-    Rogues are EVIL. There are no nice rogues because they’re all against their being. Rogues are werewolves that don’t want to be werewolves, and therefore are like hunters, as they go around killing all werewolves they can.

-    There are hunters too. They have an ally with rogues at this time, but do have a history of hunting and killing each other.