The sooner they got married the better.

Shihab read over what she had written, something she never let anyone do until she was finished. It had taken a long time to find the right person to help her with the editing, without changing her voice, or her style. She kept watching his expression nervously over the rim of her coffee cup. 

He coughed; resting his fingers against his mouth, though did see a slight curl of the lips.

"Wow, you are going for the throat," he laughed openly. "I love it, leave it in."

"Not too over the top? I was rather peeved at the time."

"If this is what you do when you are, I must remember to do it so more often."

Her face fell. "No, I hate being so distant from you," she tucked hair behind her ear. "I missed us talking, you inspire me Shihab."

"Perhaps you need to change his name."

"Why?"

"Connection," he waved a hand between them.

"But it is a fabulous name. I love it."

"Is that why you have to say it all the time, even when there are only the two of us?"

"Snap," she grinned because he did the same. She brought up her legs, resting them upon his lap. "So you don't mind being taken down a peg or two?"

"As long as she does. She can't have it all her way." Soberly she nodded.

"Don't worry; she'd pay her penitence for giving him such a hard time as I did."

He eyed her closely. "What penitence did I do to win you back?"

"Boy did you do that? Best night of my life." A smug smile touched his lips. "In the desert," she purred. His face fell and pointed towards his bedroom. "A perfect climax to a perfect evening." She dramatically placed a hand on her forehead and fell back against her chair. "Swept away, in the moment."

"Yes, that you did, many times," he added smugly going back to his reading.

"Well, I'm not putting that in there. I don't do erotica."

"Probably a good thing, who knew what a little tiger you are," he teased.

"Really? I had no idea," she gave a little smile. When in fact, she had slept peacefully in his arms.

He gently pushed her feet off his lap, offered his hand that she took, pushed her seat back and was guided onto his lap. "Don't tell me that was what you have been worrying about? That you would disappoint me, when I have been terrified I would never live up to your expectations."

She cradled his beloved face in her hands. "There are no expectations, Shihab. Surely you know I have no experience."

"I did wonder because of the way you wrote it, so sensual, not physically explicit and I don't want you to be," he added quickly. "You allow others to feel it in their way."

"Also from a lot of reading. I should have told you Shihab but I was scared you would walk away, so pushed you away."

"Well, that was never going to happen, especially now," he gathered her closer, threading fingers through her hair, guiding her down to his waiting lips. 

Moaning, her arms went around his neck, and his free hand caressed her curves, bringing forth sounds of pleasure. There were some pleasures they did enjoy, getting to know each other better.

Changed into bathers and coveralls after a long leisurely shower, Andie joined Shihab out on the open balcony, where he was sipping coffee, and talking on the phone. She crossed over to the setup coffee server and poured out a cup of coffee, then joined Shihab, running her hand over his bare chest, since he was only wearing white loose pants that rested low on her hips.