The Collision

As all of you were staring up at the looming house, you diverted from it and looked straight at Stan, seeing him stand nonchalantly. Everyone then turns to face the stairs leading up to the door.

" You guys... who should go in?"

Stan said this very timidly, contradicting his pose and stoic face.

" Well, I'm not fucking going in. I'm not about to get murdered by some clown."

You expressed a look of worry on your face, just like Stan, Eddie is able to see a figment of a clown. Everyone looked at one another and one by one they shared their stories of this clown. You backed away, clearly anxious about the whole situation and not wanting any part of it.

"What the fuck is wrong with all of you?! Are you all doing some sort of fucking drug together where you're seeing some shared hallucination?!"

You began to panic and began walking away backwards, your footsteps sounding in a staccato mannerism. While doing this, you tripped over a piece of uneven side-walk.
As you fell to the ground, tears began to pour out partly because of the pain you felt in your lower back and partly because of confusion and anxiety.
Stan ran over to you, and quickly pulled you up.

"(Y/N) what's wrong? I've never seen you act up like this."
" You all are talking about some damn clown I have never seen within this town, and it scares me. Especially when you talk about it, Stan. You all mean a lot to me and I don't want this shit to be because of drugs."

Stan pulls you into a hug and then holds you by the shoulders.

" (Y/N), this has nothing to do with drugs. I know you don't know what's going on, but just believe us."

The rest of the Losers Club stand in a bunch, listening and watching Stan and you intensely.

" I'll try to explain what you'd miss. Right now is not the time. Please, come inside with me. This means a lot to all of us."

"Stan, I'll always trust you."
You both look at each other, with a sense of security.
" Damn, all this shit is so dramatic." Richie said.
" Let's get this show on the road."
With no hesitation, Stan, Richie, and you climb up the tepid-feeling stairs and kick open the door while the rest stood out with weapons at hand they had stashed near the side of the building last night.

Richie and Stan begin to walk upstairs, looking horrified. You follow behind, quietly.
You hear Richie let out a chilling scream, then see Eddie come running into the house, running past you, and banging furiously on the door Richie had just entered practically a minute ago. You see Stan running away, downstairs, as if something were chasing him.

" What the fuck?" You said while examining all the boys with wild minds, sprinting as if they're going to die at any second.
Suddenly Ben comes in, and as you opened your eyes from a simple blink, Ben was wounded horribly. You saw everyone tend to him and then exit the door.
Since the house gave you a weird vibe, you exited pretty quickly as well.
As you approached the circle of kids with Ben in the middle, you heard them all say " holy shit" in harmony. You gasped after peering over them, seeing the horrible gnash on his stomach. Beverly tore some of her shirt and applied pressure to his wound.
Eddie went off on some kind of tangent about how cruel this all was.
Richie made snide remarks about the wounds.
Mike examined Ben with Beverly and Bill.
Stan began to stress out off to the side, pacing back and forth, back and forth.
You walk calmly towards Stan, and interrupt his pacing.
" Hey, Stan, I really don't understand what's happening. But, it's okay."

" Slap my face, or hold me. I will be here for you."
He looked at you, with gratitude.

" I'm really sorry I brought you into this. I'm scared. Everyone is afraid."

Stan tells you to go home, and you do. You really wish you could help, but you don't understand their circumstances.
Exhausted, You pass out in your bed as soon as you entered your home.