Kennny and Uncle Issac. Part 2

Recap"If you don't gave 200 by dinner your getting another spanking by me," Uncle Issac says.

"Yes sir," I say

***********Present************

When Uncle Issac calls for dinner, I'm at 189 lines.

"Ari, bring me what I asked you to write!" Uncle Issac yells up the stairway.

"Yes sir," I answer him back. I'm not planning on cursing anymore.

  I bring him the lines that I wrote.

"So, you didn't write all 200 like I told you to."

"No sir, but I really tried and I'm sorry."

"What did I say was going to happen if you weren't done?"

"You said that I was getting another spanking by you," I say really scared.

"I'll handle you after dinner. Come on."

"Yes sir."

*****Skip to after dinner*****

"Go up to your room. I'll be there in a sec."

I shoot Uncle Issac a pleading look, but it does no good. He simply nods so I take the hint and go to my room.

A second later, Uncle Issac comes in the room with no implement. Yes! That means he's doing it with his hand. He pulls out the wooden chair and sits in it. He uses it fingers to guide me over.

As soon as I'm over his lap bare he pulls out a wooden spoon from his back pocket. I start to squirm and kick. He grabs the paddle and began to spank my poor bum with it.

"You will not squirm nor kick do you hear me.

Whap Whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap

"Now can I spank you without you moving or do I have to continue with the paddle?"

"I won't move again Uncle Issac."

"Good"

spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

"Are you going to stop cursing now little girl?"

"Yes sir. Please stop I'm not going to curse again.

Spank spank spank spank spank

"Are you sure that you're not going to curse again, little one?"

"Y-yes s-sir. I.... I prom-ise."

"Go to bed Arianna. I want you to know that I did this because I love you. I'm not leaving either. I'm going to help Kenny take care of you and Lou . I love you Ari."

"I love you too Uncle Issac." With that I went to bed.

I know this was hella short but I felt like this was how the chapter should end. So Issac is going to be permanently living with Kenneth now. Has Ari really stop cursing? Picture Issac as a body builder. Kenneth works out less than Isaac so..... Take the hint he isn't that strong but he ain't week. Lou is an average teenage boy. I'm going to post a picture of Arianna on the next chapter. Byeeeeee!!!!)