Full Of Lies

Are You Running Out Of Time?

You write day and night like your running of out time?!

Come back to sleep..

It's Funny How Much I Feel Like I'm Looking In A Mirror..

It's Time To Rise Up!

Raise A Glass To Freedom

I'M NOT THROWING MY SHOT

Helpless!

She's Never Satisfied

Copy That, Copycat.

You jumped up from  your desk, you look around to see John sleeping in bed. You let out a sigh of relief, I need to finish writing stuff down...

It's been a few years since college and things are slowly going downhill. Alex and Eliza have a on-off day dating relationship. Alex keeps affairs but Eliza stays with me. She found healing through drugs and alcohol.

Disclaimer: I do not support people who do drugs or drink alcohol. And I know Eliza would never do this but for the story she'll do this. Alright. K. Bye.

Lafayette and Peggy are going through parent troubles. But still together. Angelica had a affair with Alex and got pregnant. Alex is refusing to accept that he's the father.
Candy has been nothing but sweet and supportive.

You and John still are keeping everything together. You and him manged to get a small house for the two of you.

You found you were pregnant the last months of college..but you sadly had a miscarriage. Ever since that event, it's been your top priority to do nothing but make enough money to support a future family.

John hates this, you spend hours in your bedroom filling out papers. There's only one time where you have a moment with him..when you're singing..

The window is open. Cold breezes rush by you as the melody takes over.

Choose whatever but I'm obsessed with this damn song. I need to do this..

She's Knows This Feeling All To Well..

She Feels Her Heart Began Swell

Handsome Stranger, You Have Made Her Insides Turn To Jelly...

John walks in and stands next you. Wrapping his hand around your waist.

She Wants To Dance Around The Room..Kiss You Until Your Lips Turn Blue.

Handsome Stranger. You made her wonder...Is She Pretty?

John kisses you lips.

"Hey...John.."

"Yeah..?"

"I....I love you.."

He kisses your cheek. "I love you more. Come on let's head to bed. Tomorrow we're moving." John leading you towards the bed. You frowned as he snuggled with you.

You were leaving for a business trip. You know he's going to be pissed when he finds out. Bride you can think more about this you fell asleep.

Finally, you woke up and started packing. You got dressed and ate something. You started walking to the door but John stood in front of you.

Y/N John

"F/N.."(Full Name)

"I have to leave."

"F/N...!"

"Look around, look around, and how lucky we to be alive right now.."

"Helpless..~"

"They're me asking to lead!"

"Look around! ISN'T THIS ENOUGH?!"

"I'm never satisfied...."

"Would that be enough!?"

"I'M NOT THROWING MY SHOT!"

"Isn't This Enough?! Would that be enough?!"

You rushed out of the door and get into your car. Before John rushes after you, you drive away to the airport. I'm not throwing our shot..
Big hot tears string your eyes.

Peggy's P°O°V

I walked over to Y/N's house.

I hope I can catch her bride she leaves, wait...did she leave a few days ago.. oh..well, I can give these to John..he loves cupcakes!

I hold the box as I knock on the door. As I knocked the door opened wide open. I walked in and went into the living room. I dropped the cupcakes onto the floor of what I saw. I screamed..as tears form in my eyes.

Yo. What up. What do you guys think of me doing a

Ask Hamilton Character Questions
Book?

I'm probably going to do it after I'm done with this book.

Alright. K. Bye.