-13-

Y/N'S P.O.V
Today was the day I was going to meet Guk, exited yet terrified, what would happen? What could happen? Ugh Y/N don't ovethink..

Smol_kookies: I'll be there in about 20 min.

Cardoor_girl97: Alrighty!

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm so nervous, I don't hope it goes wrong.. I walked out and into the car and saw all the buildings rushing by and when we finally got there I saw a girl wait that's Y/N.

Smol_kookies: I'm here.

Cardoor_girl97: I'm here too, at a bench near the little brigde.

Smol_kookies: I see you.

I walked over and sat down, turned my head and saw that she was looking at the people walking by, I cleared my throat and looked her in the eyes.

"Uhh.. Hello" I said, she stared a little tho.

"Hi" She said and smiled.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat on the bench and looked at the people walking by, I could hear someone clearing their throat so i turned my head and looked a person in the eyes, I coulden't see much because the person had a mask, a cap and a hoodie on.

"Uhh.. Hello" The person said, wait he looks like the pctures Guk sent me? Is this guk??

"Hi" I said shyly and smiled, I still wondered why he was wearing all the stuff.

"How are you?" He spoke up and said I was fine and we apparently started talking about the ducks in the water, don't even ask because I have no idea. I did find out that it indeed was Guk.

"Sooo. Why are you wearing all that?" I said, he looked at me.

"Promise you won't freak out okay?" He said, I nodded and looked at him taking the mask down and the cap a little up, he smled with the famous bunny smile he had, I found out right now that I've been talking about his bandmates shoulder and I didn't know who he was, I felt so embarresed but I didn't freak out, yes it's surprising but I don't like to start screaming because It would probably cause a scene...

"Hello, Y/N? You there? You've been staring at me for 3 minutes now" He said, I snapped back to reality and gave him a smile.

"So Jungkook, why didn't you tell me?" I said looking at him playing with his hands.

"I wanted to keep it a secret but I didn't want want to prevent it from us meeting, I really wanted to see you and talk with you, hear your voice and see you smile" Aww.

We ended up talking for a good two hous before we headed back to our own place, I might or might not have developed a pair of feelings for him to be honest, He has always been so nice to text with and heøs so cute in real life, my smile didn't even fade a little as I was walking home.

Smol_kookies: Wuhhhh tomorrows the concert, you exited? I'm exited!

Cardoor_girl97: Yea I'm exited! Have to go see ya.

Smol_kookies: Byeeee!

Cardoor_girl97 is offline

Smol_kookies is offline