What was that?

The cool air hits my flesh and I
spread my legs wider. I breathe in slowly before bringing a finger through my clit.
"Look at you, spread open, so wet..." I slip into a scenario in my mind, one where I have no control.

He slips one finger in, then out, before bringing it to my lips. I greedily suck the digit into my warm mouth and taste my salty essence. He pulls the finger from me and proceeds to massage my breasts. His mouth latches onto my right nipple, and gently, tugs at it with his teeth.
A low growl hums through his throat, And I can't help but to purr my own satisfaction. He sits up and assesses me. His blue-brown eyes are possessively aggressive, which only turns me on more. His tanned torso is taunt, as though he's trying to control himself, and before I know what he's doing, two rough fingers are inside me.
"You are sooo fucking tight"
"Mason!" I moan, my walls clenching. He begins rocking those fingers in and out of me.

My phone buzzes on the nightstand next to me, pulling me from my trance. I can't help but to let out an exasperated sigh. I pick up the damned device and see who's interrupting my personal time.
I open the text

'Hey, its Mason'

Of course it is... I totally wasn't just fantasizing about you.

'Hey. Why are you still up?'

Seems casual. 

'Could ask you the same thing'

You do not want to know.

'I asked you first'

'Yeah, but I texted first : p'

I lick my lips. Remembering what I had been doing previously. Damn him. I should be focusing on other things. Generally when a boy texts me I just ignore him until he goes away. But ignoring him just feels wrong.

'Fair enough. I was working on a project'

Perfect. Totally wasn't picturing you finger fucking me.

'What project? Do you need any help?'

Yes please. I need you to fuck me senseless until I can't move

Where did that come from!

'No. It's good. Nothing important. So why are you awake'

'Promise not to laugh?'

'Haven't we already had this talk. Are you cooking something'

'Lol. No. I actually can't sleep'

'Oh? Why?'

'Honestly, I can't stop thinking about you'

Jesus, i can't even with this guy. How dare he be way too good looking, and smart, and he has a sexy name, and his hobbies, and he's talking to me! And he smells good, and he dresses nice, and he's honest, and i definitely shouldn't be involving myself in any relationship at all! Much less this sex god featured in every girl's wet dream... including mine.

'All good things i hope?'

'Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I'

Cause you're so far out of my league that maybe it's amusing to toy with my emotions

You like him!

Shut up evil betraying inner voice.

'I eat ass btw'

I lost it.

'Sorry, what was that?'

'You read that right.'

Why would he say this out of the blue? Especially to me... a few minutes ago I was fantasizing him and now he's saying this kind of stuff? He has to be joking.

'This is a joke... right?'

'Nope, once I laid eyes on you I've been craving it.'

Holy shit... what do I say? No one ever has ever said this to me... why him? Why would he even say that? Like no one ever says that.

'um what do you mean?'

'I mean I want you tied up, and after I take a plug out of you I devour your ass.'

I have to be dreaming. I have to. This isn't possible... but if it is...

'I... I don't know what to say.'

'You don't need to say anything. I can tell you're into this and want it as bad as me. I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow'

I'm laying in bed sweating, thinking about what just happened. My heart is racing. Did this actually happen?

-The next day-

I can't help but to replay that conversation in my mind. I need to focus. I need to get mason out of my head. But he says he likes you. Ugh! This is so frustrating.
I make my way into science class. Maybe he won't sit by me. I make my way to my chair and pull out my sketchbook and turn to my last sketch. It's an odd one. A fishbowl for a headpiece, and a birdcage for a dress. I focus on my lines and finishing the details. That's when he enters.
     I know it's him without looking. His presence arouses me and his confidence falls off him in waves. I focus only on my sketch. Maybe if I pretend he's not here I'll be ok...
    He sits down right next to me. A little closer than necessary.
     "Carley," his sultry voice murmurs. My stomach catches in my throat and I quickly cross my legs.
     "Mason," I reply simply. Before either of us has the opportunity to add to this conversation, a slimy scrawny boy saunters up to our table.
     This is Zack. He's had a crush on me since seventh grade. Not only is he not attractive, he creepy as hell and every time he's near me, goosebumps cover my skin.
     "Hey Carley, whatcha working on?" He asks in his usual monotonous tone. I turn my attention to mason and try to think quickly about how to avoid any conversation with my stalker.
     "...And that's why autotrophic entities could potentially create an infinite food source," I ramble.
     "Actually Carley," my name is sour when he speaks it and I have to hold back a grimace. "Autotrophs couldn't create a food source without infinite sun," he steps closer to me and my discomfort rises.
     "What do you want Zack?" I hiss
     "I want to know how you're doing. How did you sleep last night?"
     "I'm fine Zack, now would you mind, I'm trying to get work done,"
     "Of course. Mason, you're on the swim team right?" Damnit. Zack just go away. Do not infect mason with your weirdness.
     "Uh, yeah." Mason replies.
     "Great, can't wait to see what you're capable of. I've been swimming since my freshman year."
     "Good for you. Excuse me." Mason turns his attention back to me. "Carley, we have about ten minutes before class, would you mind giving me a small tour of the school. I'm still new and haven't exactly found where everything is yet." Zack waivers close to us. Obviously hoping for some form of attention.
     "Uh, yeah, sure." I stammer. Thankful for any opportunity to escape the presence of Zack.
    I quickly stand and Mason hooks his elbow around mine, leading us briskly out the door.