Chapter Thirty Six- Let The Love Wars Begin

Not Edited
Leo and I sat in our booth as we talked about all of are embarrassing childhood stories.

"Once, I poured juice all over my best friend John in kindergarten because he would not teach me how to tie my shoe. Then I called him a butthole." He laughed at the old memory, as I joined.

The sound of the bells jingling from the door knob caught my attention. Damon walked in with rain drops on the top of his head, from the pouring rain put side, was walking in. He scanned the Café, his eyes landing on my mine. Sadness and jealousy filled his eyes as he looked at Leo who was gazing at me with a lobe struck end smile on his face, oblivious to what exactly was happening.

Damon walked over to the end pf the table and smiled, but I could tell it was fake. "Hi, I am Damon. I am sure Skyler has talked about me." He introduced to Leo while extending his arm and opening his hand.

"I am Leo, Skylers boyfriend." He nodded at him as he politely shook his hand. I had no idea what Leo was thinking at this moment. He was basically asking for Damon to beat the living shit out of him.

"Wow." Was all Damon said. There was a mix of emotions, such as anger, jealousy, sadness, regret, ect.. I looked at Damon, but he would not make eye contact.

"Could I just talk to him really quick." I excused myself before grabbing Damons arm and pulling him to the other end of the Café, and sitting down in a booth.

"I see you have moves on and down graded." He sneered in anger.

"Leo is far from a down grade. He actually has a decent heart that could never even think about hurting me in any way." I said in defense. "And I am not some slut who can move on fast. He knows I am still sort of in love with you, but he plans on making my love for you disappear."

"That wont be happening." He scowled before angrily getting up and storming out pf the Café.

I decided I did jot want to be in this small café as well. I just wanted to be alone.

I walked back over to the booth and grabbed my coat before putting it on. "I am gonna go home." I told Leo. He gave me a questioning look before standing up and pulling me into a hug.

"Ill see you later." He smiled at me as he pulled away. I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. I still never felt anything when I kissed him, well besides his lips. I just did jot feel the tingles and the wave of excitement I did when I kissed Damon.

I waked out and pulled my coat hoodie to cover me from the pelting rain. The peaceful sounds of the rain splashing on the ground creating small and large puddles made a slight smile wash over my face.

I have always loved the rain. Whenever there is a storm, I always place a chair outside under a roof and listen to the rain fall and the thunder erupt into the sky, as the streaks of lighting appeared into the dark clouded sky.

The rain always seemed to calm me down. If it was raining right now, I would most likely be extremely angry with Damon. But although I was slightly angry with him, but I was also confused. What did he mean by; "That wont be happening" ? How would he make me fall into deep love with him again, when he has barley been trying?

I pressed my open button to the car, and climbed into the drivers seat. I turned on the windshield wipers, and turned on uplifting music.

✖️🍉✖️

As I walked down to my hallway, I noticed a bucket of beautiful purple lilac flowers. Lilacs were my favorite flowers even since I was little, simply because they were also my grandmothers.

They must be from Leo. Was my only thought as a big grin made its way onto my face.

When I made it to the gorgeous flowers, a little note caught my eye;

I hope Leo does not think it is going to be easy to win you over. So let this live war begin.
-love Damon

This is how he was trying to get me back? Sure I love the flowers and how he remembered, but this was defiantly not going to win me over. And what is this about a love war?

✖️🍉✖️
☟ⒶⓣⓗⓞⓡⓈ ⓃⓞⓣⒺ
Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤︎☻︎☺︎❥❣︎
Check out my other story; The Party Girl. :)
Have a outstanding day/night!☪︎