Birthday (Delirious x reader)

🎉Today's my birthday YAY! 🎉
That's what Del will look like, just without the clown make-up
------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see Del facing me, asleep, so handsome. His face, how can it be so perfect, how did I get so lucky? I laid my hand gently on his face, he brought his hand over mine as he opened his eyes smiling.

"Hey there." He said in his deep morning voice.

"Hi." I said quietly, he pulled me towards him, resulting with my face buried in his chest. I giggled.

"Baabe" I muffled into his chest, I could hear and feel him chuckle.

"Yes?" he said pulling me up to face him, I gave his lips a quick peck as I tried to get out of bed, but he reacted quickly and pulled me back on the bed. He held me tightly.

"No, you get to stay in bed, you're the birthday girl after all." I groaned.

"I was hoping you forgot." He laughed and shook his head

"I would never!" He said getting up from the bed and heading in the direction of what I guessed was the kitchen. A few moments after I could smell a delicious smell drifting from the kitchen, I got up from the bed and headed towards it. I saw Jon's back facing towards me, I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his stomach and saw that he was making some bacon, sausage and pancakes.

"You don't have to do this babe." I mumbled into his back, he turned around and wrapped me in his arms.

"No, I do, I don't want you to feel like you did when you were a kid, I remember when you told me." He said with a serious voice, kissing me on my head. I recalled those days. Everyone forgot, every year. I was so close to crying when I was sitting there eating lunch, my best friend turned to me and asked.

"It's your birthday right?" I nodded because I could barely speak, while my other close friend didn't even realize it, and she was sitting right next to me. It was supposed to be a happy day for me. I guess I could never be happy back then, it always got ruined. I looked up at Jon and kissed him.

" Thank you" I whispered as a tear slipped down my face, he wiped it away. He hugged me tightly.

"Please don't cry, I want you to be happy, but make sure you're dressed so we can leave once we eat." He said smiling and pushing me to the room as he turned back to the food. I got dressed in my regular wear, jeans, shirt, and a sweater. I came back and sat down as Jon set a plate in front of me, he grabbed his own plate and sat next to me.

"Happy birthday baby" he said sliding whip cream towards me. I put some on my pancakes stacked with strawberries and blackberries, I then handed it back to him, he grabbed it and put some on his food. He then covered my nose with it.

"BAABE!" I said laughing slightly as I crossed my arms.

"Get if off!" He shrugged.

"Okay." he said with a smirk as he leaned towards me and licked it off, I blushed and turned away.

"eeew" I said playfully, he chuckled as he stuffed his mouth, I did the same as I realized how hungry I was, I moaned. ( No children, no)

"This is so good!" I said stuffing more into my mouth, I looked over to Jon to see that he was almost finished, I swallowed my mouthful.

"Jeez, someone's hungry!" he smirked and turned to me.

"I'm also thirsty" he said winking at me as he got up to get some water, leaving me blushing insanely. He sat back down and finished off his plate as I did too, he snatched the plate from my hands before I could stand up.

"Nuh-uh, you're gonna be a princess today, my princess." He said putting our plates in the sink, he then walked over to me and threw me other his shoulder.

" BABE! Put me down, put me down! I don't want to fall!" I said panicking as he just chuckled.

"No I won't" he said as he placed me inside his truck and closed the door, he walked around to the driver side and got in.

"Where are we going babe?" I looked towards him with a questioning look, he looked towards me with a slight smirk.

"You'll have to wait." He said as he pulled out of the drive, he then handed me a blindfold.

"I need you to put this on, or it'll ruin the surprise." He said looking at the road as he started to drive. I grabbed it out of his hand and put it on.

"You better not leave me in the car with a bunch of snakes." I said with a serious voice as he laughed.

"That was only one time, and they were little gardener's, they were harmless. Trust me, you'll love this surprise." He said as he held my hand. Soon the truck stopped. I heard the driver door open and close, my door then opened and I was helped out of my seat.

"You're fine, just let me lead you, okay?" I nodded as he lead me to wherever. I could hear water falling and it smelt like a forest, we were walking on gravel at the sound of it. We then paused, all of the sudden the blindfold was taken off and all I could do was stare. He took me to where we had our first date, I was never a fan of fancy things. I looked around to see the campfire, the cabin, lake, the waterfall, I turned around and hugged Jon.

"I love it, I love you!" I didn't notice that tears were falling down my face as he wiped them off, he then lead me to the cabin, it looked like it first did, clean, spacey, comfy over all. Right away Jon dragged me through the door and threw me on the couch, next thing I knew he plopped himself on top of me and just layed there.

"I love you." He said quietly into my stomach, inching up to my face and just resting his chin on my chest.

"I love you too." I said, trying my best to look in his eyes. He continued to inch forward till he was inches away from my face, he probably heard my soft moan as he shifted, along with my red face, he started to smirk.

"Did I just hear you moan, all because I slid up your body?" He asked moving his body across mine more, I used everything I could, but I couldn't hold it in as I let a moan closing my eyes a bit. I opened my eyes to see Jon smirking with triumph, he rested his face in my neck. He started to gently kiss my neck, welp, there goes my little innocent side, I've wanted this and now I get it. He started nipping now as I moaned louder, he then took off his and my jacket.

((I'll save the sin for another time guys 😉😚))

Btw, my birthday was terrible, so I made this to make it better, I hated school. I got nice stuff tho 😧👌