A Freaks Mind

Me: Your so sexy, mmm.

Girl: Come here daddy I got something for you.

I approach this random girl my eyes hungrily locked on her body, she was so sexy. Something like a model. She had long curly hair, a carmel skin complection, with two distinctive dimples on each of her cheeks. She also had the body of a Nicki Minaj manikin which was mind blowing. Some way my mind skipped and I was banging the skin off her ass.

Girl: Aaaaa shit, fuck me ! Harder... Harder! Keep going I'm close!

Me: Take it babe! Oohhhh shit thats some good... *Beep Beep Beep Beep*

My thoughts run wild when I'm asleep. The sound of my black and silver alarm clock screamed as I rose from my wet dream. *Click* The sound ceased and I could feel my boxers sticking to my inner thigh as I attempted to leave my empty temper pedic. Time to take a shower and change the sheets again for good measure, "Rise and Grind" I told myself for motivation. Today was the day Danny was going to stop dreaming and get a girl.

I made my way to the dresser and chose an orange truk fit medium sleeved shirt. Then I made my way to the closet and grabbed some random wite skinny jeans that matched some orange and white Air Force Ones I had recently purchased. On my way to the shower I grabbed some boxer briefs and elite socks although they wouldn't be seen over my jeans. After my shower I proceeded to my bed where I could change the sheets. Afterwards, I grabbed my phone and checked my instagram, i had 1 new like from my cousin and 1 comment that read "OMG @DaDancerIam i just lost 100 pounds using this new pill, no joke! Just visit medicpills (dot) com for the secret" Gosh I hate those, had me thinking a girl had finally given me a compliment.