Ohhhh, Dang

So just for you guys' information I have almost no idea of how college or alcohol works. So I know how classes are I guess but for alcohol I don't know what happens. Well here's some trash for ya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's POV

I woke up feeling a bit drowsy. When I tried to sit up in my bed though my head started pounding. I lied back down so the pounding could lessen. Then I whined, "Aaronnnnn!!" At that I got back a groan, "What, Alex?"

"You know what. Now get in here!" I yelled. It took a minute, but Aaron slowly made his way into my room. "Now can you explain to me why I have a headache the size of Mt. Vernon?" I questioned. Aaron was staring at me while he sat at the side of the bed that I was on. "Well?" I asked again.

Aaron jumped a bit in surprise, "Oh umm, you went to a party yesterday, remember? I'm guessing you had some whiskey from the smell of your breath." "Ugghh, and my classes ar- Wait how did you get close enough to me to smell my breath?" I asked Aaron.

Aaron blushed furiously then spit out, "Okay so yesterday when a friend of yours dropped you off after I put you to bed you kissed me and said 'G'night John' then went to bed like nothing happened." I took some time to process that. After I processed my eyes widened with realization.

"Ohhhh, sorry Aaron. That's what me and John did when one of us put the other to bed. Didn't mean to catch you by surprise like that." I apologized sincerely. Aaron put his hands up, "Hey it's OK man it didn't bother me or any-" "What do you mean it didn't bother you? Did you like it or something?" I cut him off teasing.

Aaron jumped off my bed to go to his room, "Nope nope nope!!" I chuckled at this then got off the bed. My head still was pounding but I, being the alcoholic I am, was used to it. I went to the shower ready to wash off some of my tiredness.

...

I was already dressed and ready to go when Aaron came back into my room. "Hey can we talk for a second?" he asked. I answered, "Sure what do you wa-" He cut me off by kissing me. I, not expecting this, pushed him off with force and yelled, "What the hell, Aaron?! I know I'm single now, but it hasn't even been a week, jeez."

Aaron hung his head in shame and apologized. I was filled up with anger to the brink and cried, "No you're not sorry. I know I kissed you last night, but I was drunk I couldn't tell what I was doing. Uggh, why can't everything be so easy. First it was John, now it's you. Don't you think I'm going through a lot right now?!!

Aaron was flabbergasted so I just picked up my backpack from the ground and pushed past him to the door. I took my usual fruit from the kitchen then slammed the door on my way out. People could be so insensitive sometimes, I thought to myself. While stomping to school I passed Jeremy and Michael. Jeremy waved, but I was to angry to wave back.

I stopped when I saw the school. The sight of it made me calm down a bit. I checked my watch to check the time. 8:47. Cool just a few minutes to calm me down some more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter I know. The next one will be short too, but after that maybe something different. I don't know how long I'm gonna make this story, but hopefully I'll finish it. Also I think by now I have over 100 reads!!!! So thanks you guys for everything.  Well bye thanks again!!
648 words.