Good Morning

Alex's POV

I was already awake when my alarm went off. I spent three hours of last night crying and then trying to sleep through nightmares. Which constantly consisted of my mother, my cousin, and John. Which led me to start typing on my laptop. Now I was doing a random assignment due in two weeks.

I pressed the button on the alarm and closed my laptop. I heard a door close and later heard a shower turn on so I guessed that Aaron was in the shower. When i heard the shower stop, I slowly went to the hall.

I opened the bathroom door and shouted, "Good Morning!!" Aaron still a bit tired was wearing a towel on his lower half and yawned a, "G'Mornin', Alex"

"All my classes are in the morning, so I'm gonna skip breakfast. K?" I said. Aaron thought for a moment then sighed, "Sure. Bye, Alex." "Bye, Aaron!" I yell back from the kitchen. I was going to miss breakfast, but I was going to take a snack.

When I went out I ran to the university to get there earlier than I normally do. Just to avoid seeing some of my friends. I'm not mad at them or anything it's just I don't want them asking why I didn't come with John.

Just thinking of John made me a little down in the dumps. So instead I thought about Aaron. He was so nice to let me stay for
a while.

I ran faster so I could get to class. Then I finally saw Revolution University a block away. Ahh, whenever I see it I'm filled with determination. This school was kind enough to let me, an orphan with no money, join.

I silently entered the building hoping no one saw me, but I was oh so wrong. "Hey, Alex!!" shouted a very recognisable voice behind me. I slowly turned around and said, "Heyyy, Herc...." Hercules come over when I saw a poof of hair I knew too well. "Oh and hi Laf."

Laf came and proudly announced, "My words for today are he, him, and his!" I turned back around and tried to speed walk away, but couldn't escape. "Hey, Alex. I know why you didn't come with John." I looked at him and asked, "Really 'cause even I don't know."

Herc looked at me as we started to walk then opened his mouth to speak, but Lafayette interrupted him, "Anyways, guess who's having a party tonight!!" I pretended to think for a moment then said, "Lemme guess you two?" Lafayette's enthusiasm left his face and he droned, "No the Macaroni Bros."

I smirked and asked, "Really?" He took a breath then yelled, "Of course not you dumb dumb. We are!!!" Hercules who was not listening looked at a door then informed Lafayette who was yapping, "Hey, we're gonna be late." Lafayette checked the time then quickly asked, "So we'll see you at the party, right?"

I nodded slowly and they both ran to their class. I went to my history class and sat down in the back to think to myself. I wondered if Aaron would let me go to this party just for tonight. I'll just text him later. I thought when Mr. Washington came in.

I kinda glared at him. It was his fault John kicked me out. Just say no to the extra work next time.

...

When all my classes were done I went to Aaron's place. I knocked since he didn't give me a key. Aaron who seemed to be in the kitchen asked his usual, "Who is it?" I all drained out from my classes muttered, "Ebenezer Scrooge"

This somehow made Aaron do a cute little snort and he managed a, "Get in here, Alex." I turned the knob and realized the door was unlocked. When I found Aaron he was eating some brand food I didn't know of. He looked at me and said, " 'Sup Alex?" I just shrugged and opened his fridge.

I casually asked while looking over his fridge, "Hey, can I go to my friends' party at 8:00?" He looked at me strangely then answered, "Since all my classes will be over by then. Sure anything I should be warned about?" I thought about it a moment then replied, " I might come back home drunk. That OK?"

Aaron shrugged like he was used to it. I finally stopped looking at the fridge and closed it. I went to the bathroom to shower. When I was finished, I had to get clothes from my room so I went to the my room and got them.

But Aaron who wasn't paying attention on the other side bumped into me. "Sorry." he apologized. "It's OK." He looked at my towel then quickly went back to his room. I the little clueless thing I was didn't suspect anything .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope you had a great Thanksgiving I did. Now I know I said that Laf is trans but I meant fluid meaning they can switch gender. I wonder what's going to happen at the party? Anyways bye brotatos!!!
879 words.