4 : Marriage

After my dad introduced me and my mom, we sat on the chair and ordered some food to eat.

I have to sit infront of Baekhyun while my mom beside me and my dad beside my mom.

"So, how about the agreement ?" Uncle Joowon asked my dad. "We agree with that. Beside, my daughter will be the next heir so i think it can profit both of our company" my dad said.

"What agreement ?" I asked since i don't know anything because my parents didnt say anything about the agreement.

"Ouh ya , i forgot to tell you honey" my mom said. "What ?" I asked with that everyone pay attention to me.

"Umm, we kind of make agreement with Byun's company. We decided to marry you with Baekhyun that will profit both of the company" my mom said and make me choked my food.

"What ?! " i said in unison.

"Mom, you didn't tell me anything ? How am i suppose to agree with that ?! Beside this will decide my future" i said to my mom half whispered.

"please honey, it's for our company. Besides, Baekhyun is a really good person. I'm sure he will take care of you okay" she replied.

"I'm really don't have any choice right ? Okay then but if oppa know this you have to take all the consquences okay." I said.

"Alright. Thank you honey" she said.

"Okay so agree about the agreement ?" Uncle Joowon asked.

"Yes, we agreed"

With that, i know that tomorrow will be different.

Baekhyun POV

"Yes, we agreed"

Aish, why they even agreed with this stupid agreement ?

She looked beautiful though. in my thought.

Get yourself together Byun Baekhyun! She's not even your type.

I have to do something to make her hate me. I don't even ready to get in love again because the incident that happened year a go.

She ate her food peacefully infront of me. Urgh, but she's nice though. Hmmm. i wondered and looked at her without even eating my food.

"Baekhyun ?" My mom called me. With that i came back to the reality.

"Yes ?"

"Seems like you like her don't you ?" My mom asked while smiling from ear to ear.

"Umm-" i was cut with Hayeon's mom.

"Why don't you bring Hayeon to the balcony ? Get to know each other before we get home ?"

"Umm o-okay"

With that i bring Hayeon to balcony. Helped her with her chair just to impress our family.

As we arrived at the balcony and there's only two of us, i started to treat her coldly.

"Hey, so we are engage right ?" She said while chuckle.

"......"

"Are you okay ?" She asked while trying to reach me.

"hands off please" i said coldly.

"Um are you okay ? You seems angry" she said while touch my shoulder.

"I said hands off right ?! Can't you even understand that !?"

"You know i don't even like this agreement. All i have to do is obey to it !" I added.