Chapter 5

~Shadow POV~

I smirked as he tried to find something for us to do. Suddenly the door opened and I looked up. "oh hey sis" I said waving softly before sonic gasped and looked at me.

"dude your sister is our principal?! How?!"

"dude I'm adopted that's how." I said my wolf of a sister nodding in agreement.

"yes. Why do you think I trusted him with you sonic. You're one of my favorite students in the school.. And I knew you and rouge could keep shadow from being violent."

"Oh shut up Wolfie!" I snapped as we both laughed slightly. I nearly growled when sonic smiled at me saying I should laugh and smile more. "no sonic I won't laugh and smile more...not without Wolfie or Rouge anyway."

"Shadz come on!"

"don't push it Faker" I growled my sister laughing.

"how cute. Someone is getting angry. Watch it sonic he might tackle you like the pup he is"

"Wolfie I swear to chaos!" she snapped at me growling softly.

"don't use that language!" Wolfie snapped at me eyes narrowed ears down.

"yes ma'am." I said while sonic gave a nervous chuckle.

"yes I'm slightly harder on shadower so students don't think I give him any favors." Wolfie said. "but if you're with each other I'll be lenient since I know you'll try to follow the rules.

I'm afraid that's all I got.