Chapter 2

sorry for shortness

  School was now over and Shadow and sonic were waiting for rogue. When the bat arrived she asked Shadow a question. “Shadow do you live in the same house?”

“No somebody else bought it. I moved in next door though.” Shadow said making sonic blink.

Odd. I just got a new neighbor not too long ago.

“Sadly this other guy next store has the most annoying dog! He’s practically a yapping football! His brother i guess isn’t too bad though. He’s alright”

“Hey! What’s wrong with Small dogs? I happen to love my little Doxie!” Sonic jumped defensively. He folded his arms slightly while Shadow snorted softly.

“My Great Dane is better than your tiny thing!”

“Shut up! Cats are superior.” Rouge had cut in making the three of them laugh.

“Let’s agree to disagree. Anyway come on Rouge let’s show shadow around the school now that we have time to do so properly.”

“Aww cutie wants to get a date~” Rouge teased winking at Sonic but the two hedgies snapped no at her their spines shooting up in embarrassment. They explored the school mostly Shadow and Rouge talked while Shadow got lost in thought before he was jolted to reality.

“Sonic the hedgehog! Please do not zone out in my hallways when you are to be guiding a new student. Ms. Wolf signing off” Sonic rubbed his neck and tried to focus until Rouge had to go home so Sonic and Shadow went home too