Chapter 1

"I can't believe this!" Anna screamed, infuriated by the sudden change that was about to happen in her perfect teenage life. I mean Anna Santorini was one of the most envying life ever! She had money (lots of it if I may add), she had the popularity, she had the boyfriend, she had the cars, she had the parties, she had the life that every seventeen year old teenage girl would forever dream about. But just a few words from her step-mother would change all that. "You are going to spend 6 months in Brazil." The words kept replaying on her head. Her horribly step-mother hated Anna, she and Anna were on a never-ending battle to catch Anna's father attention. After Anna's mother died her father became bitter and then the witch came and thing just got worse, but for Anna this was the way worse than having to hear her step-mother all the time. She had to move to a completely different country with some aunt and two cousins that she didn't even know existed for six entire months. But Anna knew there was no way out of this once her step-mother got something on her head nothing could change her mind, and if there was something that Anna was sure is that she was going to Brazil, the world's capital of poor people and girls with a big butt.
Nothing could be worse.