CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6
Well that escalated quickly..

(HARRYs POV)

I had fucking had it with these parties. Why did I even bother to come or even fucking bring my "girlfriend" here?

Fuck.

I needed to have a good, long conversation with someone...

Liam. He was always there for me.

Which might sound weird, most people would think that Louis was always there.

He was, but I don't think Louis would understand. I need to find Liam ASAP.

After I had stormed out of the room, I decided to go down to the kitchen. I noticed everyone left, and where was Louis and Zayn? Oh well. I went to the fridge and opened it quietly just incase someone was sleeping. I looked around until I found a slice of cake.

Delicious, chocolate, moist, cake. Mmmm..

I took a fork and ate it like an animal. It had been ages since I had cake. Good quality cake at that. I burped and said excuse me though no one was around.

I put the dishes in the sink and ran back upstairs. I went into the small bedroom I was in before, and I decided to give an apology for storming out.

"Sorry I stormed out like tha-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence as I opened the door to reveal something... Different.

I had opened the wrong door.. And what I saw behind the door was NOT like what I had seen before..

(NELIAs POV)

I sighed after Harry stormed out.

Damn, even though he was mad he turned me on. He would bite his lip ring when he got mad.... So hot. Damn.

"Uh, can you..." I said, gesturing the door to Niall.

I then looked down to realize Niall was still butt naked. Wow uh.. This can't get more awkward.

I found myself staring at his member, and for no apparent reason. It didn't exactly turn me on, considering I love Harry, but dang.

"Uh..." I tried to look around the room to break some of the ice.

"Oh shit! Sorry love! I mean.." He blushed and covered himself.

I found myself looking at his member again before he covered it. He hadn't covered it because it was bare, but because it was hard.

Little Nialler had a #boner!!

Wow haha, I mentally laughed.

"I'm so sorry.." He said backing into a bathroom and closing the door.

I laughed and put on my clothes. I decided to sit down on the bed.

I was so fucking bored, and this headache is killing me.

I looked around the room, and for some reason decided to secretly watch that sex tape Harry made... Over.. And over..

I then was startled by moaning. I looked around, thinking someone was just getting down and dirty in the room next to us. But impossible! The moaning was coming from the bathroom...

(HARRYs POV)

I stood in awe, as I saw my best mate Louis, getting ass fucked by none other but Zayn.

What the fuck was I watching??

Louis started to moan pretty loud, and I decided to close the door more and watch secretly.

"Zaynnnnn!!!!" He moaned.

"Fuck Louis! I'm fucking coming!!" Zayn quietly yelled.

Zayn pulled his member out of Louis' ass and I watched as Louis started sucking on Zayn's member.

What.. The literal.. Fuck..

"What.. Just.. Happened?!?" I walked in, looking startled, confused, and mind fucked.

Haha. Mind. Fucked.

"UH... HARRY WHAT DID YOU SEE?" Louis yelled, covering himself.

"Everything..." I sat there looking Louis in the eyes.

"... Don't tell anyone," Zayn blurted out. "please..."

"You guys are gay?" I asked, almost wanting to cry.

I don't hate gay people in any way at all, but it hurt to know Louis didn't tell me.

"Yeah.." Louis quietly said getting his clothes on.

I didn't mind seeing the boys' members since I have multiple times, so I was pretty used to having them change in front of me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, straightening my back to look taller and more superior.

"I.. Don't know," Louis said, blushing and looking away from our eye contact.

(NELIAs POV)

Was Niall masturbating?

I cracked open the door the slightest bit and peaked in.

"God damn.." Niall moaned quietly as I watched him give himself a hand job.

He was looking at his phone..

I glanced at his phone screen to find he was looking at a picture of me... How did he get that picture?!?

I opened the door fully, and stood there smiling and leaning against the door frame.

"Niall.. What are you doing?" I said smirking as he sat there, shocked and blushing.

He quickly turned his phone off and hid it behind him. He was sitting on the toilet, but not actually using it. Just sitting with the seat down.

"I-- was..." He stuttered.

"Masturbating to a picture of me?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah..." He blushed.

I looked around. I hope Harry isn't eavesdropping or nearby.

I inspected the clean naked Niall. Then I stared at his lip ring. He bit it slowly, and I let out a small moan.

Niall smiled and looked me in the eye.

He bit the small lip ring again.

I moaned a bit louder.

Then, Niall got up and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me in the bathroom and shut the door.

Locking it.

He leaned one hand on either side of me. He bit his small lip ring. I moaned once more and Niall attacked.

He pressed his lips against mine and licked the crack between my lips, begging for entrance. I let his tongue in my mouth. Damn he was forceful. He pulled our lips apart every once and awhile to let out a small breath. He licked everywhere in my mouth, and then pulled away. I leaned in and licked his lip ring. His cold.. Cold... Metal.. Lip ring.

He moaned and attacked again, but this time pulling away every time he needed to pull something off me. Shirt, pants, bra, underwear. He licked my nipple and I giggled then moaned. Niall and I were naked, making out in a bathroom, that wasn't even ours. He looked down at his hardened member, almost mentally asking for entrance.. Down there. I nodded to answer his silent question. He stuck his member in me and I let out a gasp. How did I not notice his member piercing? After awhile of him thrusting, and me moaning, I came. He went down and licked me clean. He went back up to my lips , licked the cum off his lips then attacked my lips with his again. He began to thrust more then came.

Fuck. I'm a slut. A whore! Imagine if I got pregnant.. Who's could it be?

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Cliffhanger! :3

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I'm gonna start updating more! Thanks for 120 reads already guys!

You thirsty turtles ;) jk.

If it's getting too graphic tell me ;-; lol.

See you guys laterrrrr!