CHAPTER 3

•Chapter 3•
Talk dirty to me

(NELIAs POV)

The next day at school when Sex Ed came around, I couldn't help but blush when I walked in and saw Harry. I bit my lip and in response he bit his lip ring. God I fucking loved his cold lip ring.

"Hello class... Now by request from the Heath teachers, I am teaching you about.." He sighed "hand jobs."

I blushed when he asked me to come up for an example. He took a cucumber and placed it in my hands. The whole class laughed, but I tuned it out as I looked into Harry's eyes. "Now, you pump up and down." I did what he said and pumped the cucumber up and down. "Good,"

---------------------------------------------------

The bell ringed after school. I went to Harry's classroom as always. I stopped at the door this time though, eaves dropping on him.

"Fuck.. Why can't I fuck her?? No. Harry you have to go slow and take things easy..."

I barged in and startled him.

"Geez... So what do you want lessons about today?"

"I'm not sure.. But I can't wait until 4:40 to kiss you," I said as I threw myself at him.

Hell, why not?

I inserted my tongue into his mouth, viciously fighting for dominance. I groaned as we kissed for several minutes. Harry lay me on a desk, not breaking the kiss. Still without breaking the kiss he glanced out the window to make sure no one was coming.

He backed away from me and pulled off his t-shirt. Unlike the other teachers, he wore normal clothes at school.

I could tell by his eyes that he wanted me to strip too.. So I did. I took off my shirt and set it on the desk next to me, while he undid his belt. I gasped and started to wonder what he wanted to do to me. I watched as he went over at locked the doors.

My first thought was : FUCK IM GETTING RAPED

But soon he went over to me and started kissing me while getting his pants off. I absolutely loved the way his lip ring felt against my lips. I began to take off my pants too, and I set them on my shirt. We broke the kiss, and he looked at me and gestured his penis.

I nodded my head and he took off his boxers. He went over to the window and closed the blinds. He went over to the window on the door and blocked that too. I watched him was I slowly took off my bra. I wasn't sure about my panties, so I left them on.

Harry stared at me, shocked. He was staring at my breasts.

Harry walked over to my ear and whispered, "You're going to loose your virginity. I'm going to fuck you senseless. I'll fuck your brains out.... If you want," I nodded as I took my panties off. The cool air in the room brushed my crotch gently.

(HARRYs POV)

There was a part of me that didn't want to fuck her, about 25%. The other 75% said yes. Go for it Harry.

I couldn't wait any longer, but then I remembered that this was Nelia's first time.. I had to be gentle. I walked over to her, gently massaging her breast. I started to lick on her inner thigh. But then stopped and moved up to her neck. I moved my lips around, trying to find her sweet spot. Once I found it she began to groan.

"Harry...." She groaned as I licked her inner thigh again. I started to rub her hips, then I rubbed her legs. I decided to lick her vagina. Inside and out.

I did so, them stuck my fingers in, being gentle. Nelia gasped and groaned to all these new experiences.

But now I was tired of teasing. I moved my lips to meet her lips, and put the tip of my willy on the highest point in her inner thigh. She groaned my name several times until I put my willy in. She gasped and wrapped her arms around my back, digging her nails into my flesh. This didn't hurt, considering I liked the pleasure more than anything else. I groaned then groaned her name as I went harder and faster.

"Fuckkkkkkk," she groaned. I could tell by how loose she became that she was going to have an orgasm soon. I went harder and faster until I realized that I was on the edge of cumming.

Then.. We came. Together, at the same time. We gasped then sighed. I lay next to her on the small desk.

"That.. Was amazing.." She said, putting her head on my chest.

Fuck. I realized that I had came during sex... And I wasn't wearing a condom... SHIT WHAT IF SHE GOT PREGNANT BECAUSE OF ME? I tried not to show my panic since she was on my chest.

Soon, I heard small snores. I propped her up on the floor, sliding on her panties and bra, then her shirt and pants. I got myself dressed then picked her up and carried her bridal style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my car door, then went around to her side. I opened her door to find she was still sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and closed the car door with my foot. I carried her to her front door then prayed that the door was unlocked. I put her on my shoulder for a second and opened the door. Thank god. I fixed her back to bridal style then went inside her home.

I closed the door with my foot and carried her upstairs. I'm lucky I guessed correct to which bedroom was hers. I went in, and plopped her on her bed. I tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead.

I turned around to see a man standing before me.