CHAPTER 2

•Chapter 2•
So that's a kiss?

(NELIAs POV)

I check my phone. 4:25 pm.

It had been one day since I had made the agreement to get "lessons" on how to basically ... Get intimate with my teacher.....

But damn he was hot. He needed to fuck my brains out, right then and there.

I looked at myself in my mirror, mainly to check on how my hair looked.

I decided I didn't look "slutty" enough, so I went and changed into short shorts and a tank top.

It had been about 5 minutes when I heard the doorbell go off.

"NELIA WHO THE FUCK IS AT THE DOOR?" My brother yelled.

My brother burst through the door, yelling at me to get the door.

He was definitely drunk.

"Oden calm down. You're drunk." I said calmly, and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry..." He said, pouting.

I looked through my blinds.

Shit Harry is waiting.

I slipped past my brother, and put on my shoes.

"Be back later Oden!" I called out.

I opened the front door and gasped for air, since I was out of breath.

"Sorry," I blushed and pushed back a strand of my hair.

"It's fine bae... Or.. Nelia.."

I blushed and closed the door.

"Come on, my car is that blue Mercedes," he said, putting his hand on my lower back and leading me to his car. Just this little motion made me remember earlier...

------------------------------------------------------------

We had been in the car for a good 8 minutes.

I looked down at Harry's ... Crotch. Yes, I was intrigued. Yes, I was horny. And I could tell he was too. His erection was almost bursting out of his jeans. I realized that this was the perfect time to get a better look at him.

I realized he has tattoos, and hidden behind is curls is an eyebrow piercing. Harry relaxed his lips, and I noticed he had a lip ring too.. Does he hide it?

Harry looked over at me for a second. "Is there something wrong?"

"Nah.. I was just.. Looking." I say, winking.

(Harry's POV)

I looked over to noticed Nelia was staring at me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nah.. I was just.. Looking." She said, winking.

FUCKKK why did she have to be so hot? You have to take it easy Harry..

I looked down at my crotch to notice my huge bulge..

I tried to hide it with a hand, but Nelia pulled my hand away.

"You don't have to hide it... It's attractive," she says, blushing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NELIAs POV)

We arrived at Harry's house around 4:40.

First Harry got out of the car, then walked around to my side and opened the car door for me.

"What a gentleman!" I say, smirking.

"I try," he says, smirking back at me.

He takes out his house key and unlocks the door. He opens the door then as he does, puts his hand on my lower back and leads me in.

We get in and I couldn't help but gasp in awe.

"Damn.." I muttered under my breath.

Harry lead me to his bedroom, which was blue and green and very tidy.

He sat down on his bed. "Lesson 1. You have to lead on a guy. Make him want more.. Leave him begging for more." Harry says as I sit next to him. "I'll give you an example.. Then copy me. K?" "K.."

I have to admit I was really nervous, but thrilled to be here.

Harry leaned over and this second kiss, I felt his cold lip ring glide along my bottom lip like butter on toast..

I was soon mirroring what his tongue was doing, since I didn't know what to do.

Our tongues fought for dominance for several minutes. We didn't break the kiss once.

Then, it just.. Stopped. He pulled his tongue away and wiped his saliva off my lip. His finger was warm, and comforting. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Fuck...." I pouted.

"Don't worry, that's what I was suppose to do," he said, winking. "Now, your turn."

I completely forgot that we were doing it again..

I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance. I slide my tongue along his cold lip ring, still begging to come in his mouth. He finally let me in, and we fought for dominance straight away. Damn, this kiss was GREAT. I let out a small groan as I reached over to his bulge. I was being daring, I was trying something I never have..

I took my finger and slowly rubbed it against the bulge, not breaking the kiss. Harry groaned which made me feel great. Then, I just stopped. I pulled away, taking my lips off his and my hand off his bulge.

"Damn it I want more," he begged and pouted like a little boy.

I was tempted to give in.. I wasn't sure if I should give in though...

I gave him a look that said, 'can I do more?'

"That was.. Brilliant. How about another lesson?"

I nodded fast.

"Why don't we get to the point more? Lesson 2: hand jobs. I know you have it in you. Now, what you do is take my pants and boxers off, then take my willy and pump up and down, you can kiss and lick if you want," he winked, "and before I release I will warn you ... Then I want you to put your mouth on the tip. I want you to taste my cum..."

I nodded. "Begin.." He whispered in my ear as if it were a huge secret.

My heart began to race as we stood up and I began to pull his pants off. Wow... His V line was so chiseled. I began to pull down his boxers and looked up to see him biting his lip in response. Soon, his boxers were off and I was faced with his penis. I looked him in the eyes, and gave him a small kiss. I decided to pull his shirt off too.. And damn his abs were beautiful.. I bit my lip, then bit his lip ring. I went lower down, and took his penis in my hands. I began to pump like he wanted, and he began to groan and roll his head back which gave me pleasure. I smiled and began to pump harder and faster as he groaned my name, "Nelia.... Ohhhhhh STOP IM GONNA CUM!" He yelled. This took me by shock but like he requested earlier, I put my mouth on his whole tip. I felt the warm liquid in my mouth and I swallowed. "Tasty?" He said, panting.

I nodded.