must

must
[they'll use me as a make shift gage,
of how much to give and how much to take]

She looked down into the crater and saw the profile of a body.

It couldn't be, could it? A dead body laying at the door of her cabin.

Without hesitation she slid next to the warm body and searched for a pulse. The minute her finger touched his neck the body jumped up befuddled.

"Ah!" She yelled knocking herself against the crater walls letting a pile of dirt fall on her back.

When she opened her eyes, even through the darkness of the night she could make out the man features perfectly.

The man had long blonde curly that fell to his shoulders like a Disney Prince. His eyebrows were full but didn't take away from the bright blue shades of his eyes. He had the most chiseled face she had ever seen. Her eyes moved to his eyes, to his angled nose, to his full lips.

But then she realized that the Norse God was completely naked infront of her.

"Oh god!" She snapped her head away from his man parts.

The man looked down at the tiny scared human and immediately pulled himself from his confusion to aid her.

"Have I frightened you?" He inched towards her slowly but immediately stopped when she jerk back hitting her head again against the wall.

"Fuck." She hissed.

"Are you okay?"

She kept her head everywhere expect from his junk which was staring her right in the face.

She pulled herself up but still only reached his chest.

"How are you alive right now?" Perhaps he fell from a plane, or maybe something she hadn't seen but that didn't explain why he was perfectly fine besides the fact that he was naked and covered in dirt.

"I need to find Jane."

"Well I'm not Jane. I'm confused."

"I apologize for my presence but I need to find Jane, I need to go home."

"Home?"

He pointed to the sky and Khaleesi hit her head. She believed that he must've been suffering from a psychotic break or something of the like.

"Okay, you need to come with me." She beckoned pulling onto his arm. He didn't even move a muscle.

"No."

She began to become frustrated. "Okay listen man. I just watched you fall thousands of feet to the front of my cabin, naked, and you're perfectly fine? If I don't take you into my house and find out what the heck is going on with you, I'm going to go bat shit crazy."

"Bat shit? What is the meaning?" He asked scratching his head still confused with the human slang.

Khaleesi tilted her head but then took notice of his posh accent. Perhaps they didn't have her lingo in England or whatever part of the U.K. he was from.

"I appreciate your assistance but I must find-"

"I wasn't asking." She said confidently pointing towards her cabin.

He didn't know what came over him but he found himself taking strides towards the small cabin.

"And here," she pulled her black Star Trek sweater off tossing it to him. He caught it without even looking and examined at the tiny article of clothing confused.