One.

It was a lovely morning, Mabel woke up in her old bed in the Mystery Shack. It has been exactly 5 years since they've been in Gravity Falls and Mabel and her brother were more then excited to discover new mysteries that appeared in the past 5 years. For example, on their way here there suddenly appeared a giant mansion out of nowhere and every piece of nature around it dying as soon as it stood.

"Dipper get your lazy ass up, time for investigating" Mabel said as she threw her pillow across the room which landed on Dipper's bed, but there was no dipper. Thinking her twin brother went downstairs already she hopped out of her bed and got dressed in her usual attire which hadn't changed in the years at all. As soon as she was finished she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, seeing it was empty she went into the livingroom but when that one was empty too she got a little worried. Dipper never left without telling something. With that in mind she ran back upstairs to their shared room only now noticing the letter on the desk.

''Hey Mabel,
I went on ahead, seeing as you probably don't want to go
after all, it's a pretty scary place
- Dipper'

This didn't sound like Dipper at all, something must have happened. This made Mabel wonder what but one thing was for sure, Dipper was at the strange mansion. Knowing where to go Mabel hurried out of the shack and towards the direction she remembered the mansion was, even if she didn't know the way it was very obvious to see with all the dead nature around it. As soon as she reached the mansion she felt nervous, perhaps a little afraid and she couldn't understand why, usually she never feels like this when going on an adventure. Perhaps the fact that her brother might have been held captive in there creeped her out, she didn't know and perhaps that was for the best right now. As soon as she reached the door she knocked a few times before it opened on its own.

"Hello?! Dipper?!" Mabel yelled out while she walked inside, she could hardly see at all, it was dark with all the lights turned off. While walking around carefully a shiver ran down her spine, she wasn't sure if it was because its cold or because she just thought something walked passed her.

"My oh my, you're a guest in my house and yet you're only looking for your brother... How rude my little shooting star" a voice suddenly said, one Mabel recognized all too well, one she hoped to never hear again.

"Bill! What did you do to Dipper?!" Mabel tried to stay calm, really she did yet the fact that her biggest enemy had kidnapped her brother angered her.

"Me? I did nothing, why would I?" It sounded almost mocking, Mabel was sure of that. A light flashed onto Mabel and Bill, now she could see the tria-

"Wait? You turned into a human now? You got to be kidding me" a groan escaped her lips "anyway, where is Dipper!"

"Not really, this is a human form dear shooting star" Bill chuckled as he walked over to Mabel "and pine tree is just... Hanging around" an even louder laugh escaped his lips as he snapped his fingers and a light shone in Dipper, in a cage hanging on the ceiling

"Mabel! Mabel get away from here!" Dipper yelled

"Dipper!" The brown haired female looked up at her brother, shock visible in her eyes "there's no way I'm leaving without you!"

"Owh how funny" the yellow demon laughed "poor naive shooting star, either you stay here or pine tree stays here, I'm not planning on letting you both go, perhaps I should let you both stay" Bill smirked as he pretended to think "wouldn't want that uncle of yours to find out I'm here"

"Let Dipper go Bill!" Mabel yelled as she walked over to the demon, ready to punch him in the face, too bad Bill easily stopped her by snapping into his fingers and letting her float

"Na-ah-ah Mabel, I already said no" Bill said with a dark chuckle escaping his lips "but perhaps we could make a deal"

"What?! No way in hell I'm gonna make a deal with you, especially after you almost destroyed the whole universe!" She crossed her arms as she glared at the demon

"Ah yes, that was a lovely time don't you think?" Bill chuckled as he flew over to Mabel "but didn't you want your brother to be free? If not I'll have a little fun with him" the demon snapped his fingers as knives appeared all around Dipper causing the brown haired make to freak out. Mabel's eyes went wide as she looked into her brothers direction

"No! Don't you da-" Mabel was interrupted by her brother screaming in pain as one of the knives just stabbed him in the leg

"What did you say shooting star?" Bill chuckled as he turned to her "did I hear you say you wanted to make a deal?"

"I-" once again she was interrupted by her screaming brother "yes! But only if you leave my brother alone and heal his wounds!" The female yelled as tears started to appear in her eyes, the knives dissapeared and Dipper was put onto the ground

"It's a deal" Bill said as the usual blue flame appeared in and around his hand, holding it out to Mabel

"No! Mabel don't do this!" Dipper yelled but sadly it was too late, Mabel took one last glance at her brother before she shook the demon's hand. Dipper dissapeared as everything around her turned black.

~~~~
OMG I'm so sorry to make you guys wait so long for this, anyway I hope you guys like this newer version or if you're new to this story this version.

Also I rewarded all of gravity falls to get some inspiration for this story and in the last episode of season 2 I noticed something weird

Here you see Mabel, Dipper, Soos, Mcgucket and Wendy

In the next shot only a few seconds later you see Grunkle Stan and

In the next shot only a few seconds later you see Grunkle Stan and... Badoom Wendy once again, did the shapeshifter return perhaps? 😂

Hope you all have a good day, byebye