shotly after

Its now January and it was pheobe and Elliots 2 year anniversary. Ava hated seeing them happy,  even though she knew that Pheobe was bi, she couldnt stand how her life all started to fall to shreds.
Since her and Pheobe became friends again, kate, Teddy, Ethan and Jake, all noticed that she was happier.
Ava didnt go school that day she went shopping with her mum and her new little sister, Anastasia. She has light toned skin and gorgeous blone hair, they shoped for hours because it was the January sale. Ava bought Pheobe a ring saying 'I love you' but she is going to save it until her birthday.

Its the next day, and Ava is in the shower early before school, her mum is already down stairs. Once out she runs down in just a towell, to get her clothes. As she goes to run back up she sees a shy face staring at her. Ava stops to realise it is Pheobe, she invites her upstairs whilst she gets ready and they walk silently up the stairs. When they reach her bed room. Pheobe hugs a towell covered Ava and tells her that she wants to be with her forever! Ava stairs down with disbelief,  everything she has every wanted had came true! Pheobe sits and explains that she had no more love for Elliot and they broke up! Before Ava dresses she gets out the ring that she bought for Pheobes birthday and decides to give it her now!
Ava places the box on her desk and decided to let Pheobe wait on the bed whist she got dressed.

 Pheobe hugs a towell covered Ava and tells her that she wants to be with her forever! Ava stairs down with disbelief,  everything she has every wanted had came true! Pheobe sits and explains that she had no more love for Elliot and they broke up!...

Whilst she dresses she grabs her phone and messages Pheobe to go and open the box.
Within seconds the bath room door swings open and pheobe come flying at her. She drops her top and grabs pheobe. They stand holding each other for a while until pheobe looks up and Ava leans down to kiss her.
They go school together hand-in-hand. Will they stay together forever happy..