CHAPTER TWELVE

Back to normal time

Song:Big Mouth Strikes again by The Smiths

°

You woke up the next morning cuddled up to Richies chest. You could feel him playing with your hair.
When you turn to face him he gives you a small smile.
"Good morning gorgeous" he says making your cheeks turn a bright shade of pink.
"Good morning, are the others up yet?" You ask, burrying your head into his chest.
"I havent heard them get up yet"
You nod your head and hum in response.
"Can i ask you a question Rich?" You ask moving from your spot to face him.
Richie sits up aswell and faces you.
"Well, that day...when you told me you loved me, back when we were kids.... Did you mean it?" You say nervously.
Richie sighs and softly grabs your chin, lifting it up so he can talk to you.

"Of course i ment it.....i still mean it.... I never did stop loving you Y/n, i dont think i can ever imagine not loving you...." He whispers.

Finnaly, you had gotten your answer.... All these years youvhad thought he hated you... But you still didnt know why he left.

"I love you too.... But, why did you leave"

Richie let out another sigh.
"That was the worst mistake ive ever made, i was scared that if i kept seeing you i would hurt you, i didn't want that for you so i simply just stoped. Turns out that would end up hurting the both of us, i should have stayed and i know you probably will never forgive me for that" Richie rambled on. You could almost see the sadness and hurt in his eyes as he spoke.

"Richie.... I forgive you" you simply say as you intertwine your finger with his.

For once, you were happy....

°

It was the last day at the camp sight, the trip didnt really go as planned but, the outcome ened up being spectacular.
You and the losers would definetaly see eachother more.... Especially you and Richie.
Everyone was packing up. You all habe had somewhat of a good time, even if things did get a bit hectic.
So to say the least you were all sad to go. Mike had already planed a day for us to all meet. In two days you would all meet at the Quarry.

Once Stan Mike and Richie were done taking apart all the tents you and Bev went o er to help the boys put them back in their holders.
That took about twenty five minuetes.
Now the only thing in the small green opening was the small fire pit, the strong smell of Campfire and Ciggarettes filling your nose.

"Well, i hate to say it guys but.... Its time to go home...." Bev says.
You sigh amd take one last look at the beautiful scenery that surrounded you. The quiet and calm atmosphere that you had gotten so familar with these past few days.
You take in a deep breath of the fresh woodsy air and climb into the car, crawling in beside Richie.
Its funny to think that the last time you were in this Car you would've done anything to be away from Richie.
Oh, how times could change

As the rest of your friends crawled in you took one last look out the window before Bev started the car.
"Im really gonna miss this place..." You say, glancing up at Richie, who just simply nodded his head.

As Bev drove down the country roads, you cranked down the window sticking your arm out into the cool air, the wind blew against your soft skin making it so you hand was almost flying. This all happened as Bigmouth Strikes again by The Smiths played through the old stereo in Bevs car.
"You're so gorgeous..." Richie mumbled, you glance over at him, pulling your arm back in the car. Hes already locked eyes with you.
"You know Rich, your not to baf your self" you whisper into his ear, causing him to noticeably shiver.
You smirk to yourself as you roll the window back up.
You slowly lean your head on Richies shoulder, when you do he wraps his arm around you pulling your body closer to his.
You stayed in this position for the whole car ride. Not saying a word, just enjoying eachothers much needed company.

It was only a matter of hours before Beverly was pulling up to your houses. You and Richie both sat ip from your seats giving a quick thanks to Beverly and saying goodbye to Mike and Bill who were the remaining in the car.
As you finnished grabbing your bags you gave a quick wave to Beverly.

"REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION KIDS, WE DONT WANT A LITTE TRASHMOUTH RUNNING AROUND" Beverly yelled from the bus.
You rolled your eyes and simply flipped her off as Richie laughed behind you.
"Well, if its the ladys orde-"
"Richie NO"

Richie gave ypu a small chuckle and a wink.
"You wanna come over? My parents arent home... I mean whats different" Richie asked gesturing to his home behind the two of you.
"Why not" you say giving him a smile.
Richie took your bags from you and walked you to his door, taking the key from his back pocket. He quickly unlocked it opening the door that lead into the dark musty home.
As you walked in the smell of alchool instantly hit your nose. Your nose scrunched up in disgust, you've never really liked alcohol.
Richie lead you up to his room and threw your bags to the floor.
Hlancing around his room you noticed a slight change, insted of all the Star Wars and video game based toys he now had a more 'mature' room. Yes, it was still the classic messy richie but his walls were almost entirely covered in band posters. All his toys were gone, knowing him he probably had them in a box under his bed. Its been a while scince you've been in this house.
"So, want a Cig?"
"How could i say no?"
Richie grabbed the half empty pack from his bed side and flicked the top open taking two ciggarettes from the small white box.
He passed you one and took the metal lighter from his back pocket flicking it on so the orange flame appered.
You both held your ciggarettes to the flame and took a drag.
The room was soon filled with the thick grey smoke and the smell, that usually people would gag at.

Richie fell back onto his mattress and stared at the ceiling, taking a drag of his ciggarette once and a while.

"Ive got some weed, wanna smoke it?"

°

Authors Note
Jesus Richie calm the fuck down.
But also ummmmm this story just got 877th in Fanfiction??! What is this WORLD im so grateful like thank you so much! Alsooo ive been thinking and YES i am starting an Eddie X reader fic! It wont be up until like january tho. Maybe mid to late december. Just sometime during Christmas break.
I dont exactly have the story line figured out yet so PLEASE leave suggestions im at loss :(.