"Yeah," Zayn grumbled from his bunk, and Harry chuckled to himself.

"It's time to party!" Louis burst out, standing on his feet, falling forward into Harry. Harry had to put all his strength in to holding up his very drunk best mate, and to be fair, it wasn't that easy in the drunken state he was in.

"It's time to get your arse in the back if you're planning on being a little git," Paul warned him, his finger thrust forward, pointing toward the lounge door.

"No fun! We're just trying to have fun. Aren't we, Haz?" Louis whined, still gripping onto Harry's arms for support as he swayed on his feet.

"Right," Harry snickered, playing his part so well.

"To the back, Tomlinson. And take your boyfriend with ya!" Paul said, shooing the two of them down the hallway.

Every time anyone joked about Louis and Harry's close bond, calling them 'boyfriends' or whatnot, it caused a fluttering feeling in the pit of Harry's stomach. He wasn't sure what it meant. He hadn't really thought of Louis too much in a romantic sense. They were mates – really good mates. But there was something about it. Harry loved Louis almost more than he loved any other human being on the planet. He loved him so much. They were the best of friends. Harry supposed the feeling derived from that. He wasn't sure. He just knew he probably wouldn't make it in life without Louis in it.

"Come on, Tommo," Harry said quietly to his best mate, patting him on the back before he scooped his arm around Louis' shoulder.

"Off with ya," Liam snickered at the table, swiping his hand through the air.

Louis laughed as Harry guided him toward the hallway of bunks.

"Malik! Oh sweet, Malik!" Louis chortled, and Zayn groaned immediately.

Harry tried his best to steer Louis away from Zayn's bunk, but Louis must've used super-human-drunken-strength to make a beeline for the bed. He slashed open the curtain with his arm and immediately started making cooing sounds at Zayn.

"Get the fuck outta here," Zayn groaned into his pillow.

"Zany-Zayn. Wakey-wakey. Always sleepy-sleeping. You need to get drunky-drunky and come out to play," Louis said in a sing-song voice, tickling at Zayn's hip.

"Get the fuck outta here, Lewis!" Zayn said, throwing his arm back to smack Louis.

"Tommo. Come on," Harry said, grasping onto Louis' shoulders.

"Get the hell down to the lounge," Paul chided Harry and Louis as he walked toward them.

"Louis," Harry giggled in his mate's ear, feeling maybe an inkling of fear due to their encroaching bodyguard.

"Ahhhh!" Louis erupted, backing up quickly, slamming Harry's back into the bunk behind him.

"Christ!" Harry groaned, feeling the shooting pain immediately.

"Come on, Harry!" Louis yelped, grabbing onto Harry's hand before tugging him with him toward the lounge.

All Harry could do was laugh and let his friend tow him along until they reached their destination. Louis slammed the door with a flick of his wrist and the two of them were now standing alone together in the silent room. Louis let out a laugh, causing Harry to follow. The two of them nearly buckled over as the giggles bubbled out of them. Harry was the first to fall back against the sofa, and then Louis, their hips knocking hard together.

"Damn it, man," Harry hissed, feeling the pain of the collision.

"You're sure fun to get pissed with, but I'm going to be dead by the end of the night," Harry said of his throbbing back, and now hip.