Three

The man finally put me down and I stood up straight only coming to his chest. I look up slightly and see him looking down at me.

"I'm Four," he says and looks at me.

"I'm Ophelia," I say.

"Nice to meet you Ophelia?" Four says and watches me.

I nod and whisper the same back before looking around. I then see the girl that he had brought into the room and I watch her.

"Why the hêll did you punch my boyfriend!" She growls at me.

"Did you not see I was tied down to a freaking table! By your boyfriend!" I exclaim in shocked.

"Cade," Four says and looks at me then her.

"Shut up Four," she growls, glaring at me and I glare slightly back at her.

I watch Cade and then feel a fist connect to my jaw and I stumble back looking at Cade to see her smirking at me. I flex my jaw and stood up straight again.

I stare at her and watch her carefully. I put my fist up and watch her.

"Ophelia don't fight," Four says.

"Four I know what I'm doing," I say and look back at Cade ducking a punch.

Cade looks at me and I hit her with a kick to the ribs. Cade stumbles back and looks at me. I smirk and smile at her. I then see Eric come out of a room.

I went to go swing at her again when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and picks me up.

I watch Eric hug Cade and I stare at them.

What else can do wrong?