SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN - EDDIE

[Sorry for lack of updates, this drama has me feelin some type a way, anyway here's some Eddie]

You felt something cold touch the tips of your fingers, you wrapped your hand around the object and pulled it out of the bag. "I know who this belongs too" you said, looking up at Eddie who was blushing like a madman in the corner
"Me?" He said in disbelief
You held up his inhaler "this is yours right?"
"Yeah..." he stood up and looked walked over to you, an awkward expression on his face. You handed him the aspirator and he put it in his fanny pack. Which made you smile a little. "Hurry up guys we haven't got all day" Beverly said, pointing to the closet. "I'm going- I'm going" You said in defense, getting up and walking to the closet with Eddie who was dragging his feet behind you.
"What am I supposed to do..?" He whispered to Richie
"Just kiss her, that's what you're supposed to do to girls you like!" He whispered back in a not-so quiet tone
"A- Who says I like her?!" Eddie whisper shouted in return, fumbling with his fanny pack out of embarrassment
"Everyone! Dude it's so obvious just go for it loser" Richie said, nudging him forward into the closet with you. He slammed the door and started the timer. The both of you stood there in silence.
"Ahem..." you coughed awkwardly, trying to break the silence "what do you want to-"
You stopped mid-sentence as you felt something warm and soft press against your cheek. Eddie was kissing you.
"...Hey Ed's?"
He pulled away "uh— I, um...sorry"
"Why are you apologizing"
"Well I mean- Richie told me that's what people are supposed to do in here, but I probably just passed on my germs I'm really sorry it's.."
You placed a hand on his shoulder to shut him up "Eddie it's fine" you said in a reassuring tone, your heart racing slightly
"Ah..ok then" he bit his lip and looked down at his shoes "can I do it again..?" He whispered shyly. Instead of answering you leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on his soft lips. You felt him let out a small squeak in surprise, and then relax slightly. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before the door opened and light flooded into the small room.
"Woahh! Eddie Spaghetti finally got some! I didn't think he had the guts!" Richie exclaimed, making Beverly nudge him in annoyance.
You smiled at the blushing boy in front of you, the dorky smile on his face made it clear he enjoyed the kiss as much as you did.
"That was...fun" He said