7~ leaving and staying

Começar do início

I took the back seat and messed with my phone the whole way while Matt and Niall talked about some random crap.

We got to the house a few minutes before the others and I went straight upstairs to change and take off my makeup.

I'm so done with this day.

Bethany and Lauren ignored me when they came upstairs. They just got into what they wore over this morning and started taking off there makeup.

I was about to walk back downstairs when I decided that I might as well find out why they're ignoring me.

"What did I do?" I ask.

Both girls look up from the mirrors.

"You slept with Niall." Bethany says her voice full of disappointment.

"What? No I didn't."

"You kissed him and pulled him towards the bathroom!" Lauren says.

"To tell him how much of an idiot he was for doing that!"

"So your saying the only time you kissed him was on the dance floor?" Bethany asks.

I push my hair out of my face. "No but the second time was only to play off our fight. Why would you even think I slept with him?"

"You didn't seem very unhappy when he kissed you, why should we believe you stopped him going any further?" Lauren says.

"Your my best friends you guys are supposed to believe me."

"You lied to us for over a year before Amelia, what's stopping you from doing it again?"

"That was something completely different! I believed what I was saying!"

"Not at the start. You just lied at the start." Bethany says. "To everyone you care about and that was so much bigger, so what's a small lie to you now?"

"I don't keep secrets anymore. I don't lie." I put my hand on my forehead. "Why won't you believe me?"

"Your the queen of keeping secrets, no matter how long you go without doing it. No ones ever going to trust you fully again." Lauren says.

Ouch.

I turn around walking down the stairs, when I walk into the living room all the boys are silent and looking at the floor and wall, anywhere but at me. That's when I know they heard everything.

"There's some drinks in the kitchen if ye want some." I tell them before sitting on the couch.

"I don't think getting drunk is the best idea tonight." Matt says.

"Why because I might actually tell the truth?" I roll my eyes. "There's only two secrets I keep, one I'm not telling and the other ones the surprise for Lauren."

"What surprise?" Seth asks and Jake hits the back of his head.

I sit up in the chair. "Obviously I'm not the one who's been lying around here."

Jake looks at Niall.

I raise my brow looking expectedly between Niall and Jake.

"He was on the phone to me." Niall explains.

I think back to the conversation between the two on the phone.