Chapter 32

Y/N's P.O.V

"Why did you attack Gerald?" My therapist asked and I huffed.

"Because he has no fucking right to touch my wife." I said and played with my blankets.

"You attacking him damaged your relationship, correct?" She asked and I nodded. "You see, Y/N, you taking your anger out on people damages your life. Once that child comes along what are you going to do to anyone who picks on them?"

"I dunno." I shrugged.

"If you hit a child you go to jail for longer than if you hit an adult. Do you want to miss years of their life?" She asked.

"No." I mumbled and looked at my hands.

"I can get you a prescription that can help control your anger problems, help, not fix." She said and leaned forward. "You need to control it some yourself."

"Okay." I nodded and coughed.

"Now, why did you try to overdose?" She asked and I groaned.

"I didn't even realize I took more than two!" I yelled and she nodded.

"You need rest, we'll talk again tomorrow." She said and stood.

"Fine." I said and crossed my arms. "Where's Ashley?"

"She's gone home, you have a visitor though." She said and walked out of the room. Nick walked into the room wearing a hood over his head and sunglasses.

"Hey." He said and pulled the glasses off.

"Hi." I said quietly and waved.

"How are ya' feeling?" He asked and sat next to me.

"Sad." I said and frowned.

"Why?" He asked and tilted his head.

"Ashley wants a divorce." I said and hugged a pillow to my chest.

"Oh, no, babe." He said and pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He slowly leaned down and I leaned up, stopping and turning away.

"I-um-you should go." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea. I'll see you later." He said and got up. "Let's not talk about that."

"Yeah." I nodded and he quickly left. "Oh my fucking God you dumbass." I whispered and smacked myself in the side of the head.
____
The ride home was silent. The trip inside was silent. Dinner was silent. Ashley refuses to speak to me and I'm fucking tired of it. "Ashley can we talk about SOMETHING?" I asked.

"I'm not in the mood." She said put dishes into the sink.

"Don't care. Talk to me about anything, please." I begged and she sighed.

"Writing new music?" She asked and washed the dishes.

"No, all of it would be sad and nobody would like it." I said and frowned. "What about you?"

"Taking a break." She said simply.

"So I'm stuck with Hopeless Fountain Kingdom?" I asked and groaned. "I need my wife to make more music. A single. Album. Anything." I begged and she hummed.

"I'm making a song with G-Eazy." She said and I got up from the table, going to the living room and sitting down. "I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd react." She said and followed me.

"Okay, you know what Ashley? I'm sorry for being a protective wife. I'm sorry that I don't want guys touching you. I'm sorry that I care so damn much about being the only person in your life who's allowed to touch you and kiss you and hold you." I said, becoming angry.