Chapter 11

Y/N's P.O.V

"Would you rather kiss Lauren or Camila?" I read off my phone screen and looked at my camera. "Camila, Lauren's green eyes are too intimidating."

"Aw thanks Y/N." Camila said and hugged me.

Lauren took my phone and began to scroll before reading, "When's the wedding?"

"We have decided that the wedding will be in 3 months." I nodded and took my phone back.

"How many guests?" Camila asked.

"A lot." I raised my eyebrows. "I have a lot of friends."

"Me and the girls aren't a lot." Lauren said and shook her head, Camila laughing. I looked down at Leo who sat in my lap.

"Matty Healy is coming to our wedding." I said and smirked.

"Really?" Lauren and Camila asked in unison.

"Really." I nodded and pet Leo's head. I looked down at my phone and read the next question. "Who's your favorite singer? My wife." I nodded and looked at the camera

"How many more questions?" Lauren whined and laid her head on my shoulder.

"One more." I said and read the question. "Can you kiss the closet thing to you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and kissed Leo's nose. "Weird question."

"You had the chance to kiss me!" Camila yelled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh well. That's the end of the video my delusionals! Dislike, unsubscribe, post hate comments. I'm kidding please don't." I held Leo's paws and lifted him up.

"Click Leo's face to check out our groups Instagram." Lauren added.

"I put this in at the end. I already have a clip you dumbass." I looked at Lauren and shook my head.

"See you later beautiful people!" Camila yelled and waved to the camera.

"Y'all don't know how I end my videos? Fake ass fans." I shook my head and covered the lens with Leo's paws before shutting the camera off.

"Sorry." Lauren shrugged and leaned back.

"I'm keeping your dog." I said to Lauren and pet Leo.

"No you're not. He's my baby." Lauren put her hands out for Leo and I handed him to her.

"I'm so fucking lonely!" I whined and walked to the kitchen.

"Come watch a movie with us." Camila called after me and I walked back in with a water bottle.

"I don't wanna." I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"I'll keep you warm and let you hold Leo." Lauren suggested and smiled at me.

"I'm only doing it because of Leo." I walked over and sat down next to Lauren. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and allowed Leo to crawl into my lap. "We're watching Mean Girls." I said and turned on Mean Girls.
_______________________

(It's about to get real scary right here, based off a dream I had one night.)

I was awoken by a cool, metal object against my neck. Assuming it was Ashley and her stupid necklaces, I just smiled. "Hey Ash." I furrowed my eyebrows when I didn't get a vocal response. Instead, I got a deep grunt and a cut to my neck. Oh joy, someone broke in or the girls are being stupid. I opened my eyes and was met with a large man on top of me.

I grabbed the blade of the knife against my neck and turned it, shoving it into the mans gut. I shoved him off of me before grabbing my phone and pistol from my nightstand drawer. I fired a shot at the man. I quickly ran out of my apartment and pulled the fire alarm. I jogged down the hall calmly as panicked people ran to the stairs. I jogged down the stairs and into the lobby before running outside.