Chapter 15

Y/N's P.O.V

"What was wrong with her?" I heard somebody ask.

"Lucy put oxycodone in her beer, that made her sick." Another voice said.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh." I said and kept my eyes shut, putting my hand up towards the voices. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Open your eyes babe." I heard a light, raspy voice say. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled at Ashley who was staring down at me.

"Hi beautiful." I said quietly and reached towards her. She took my hand and kissed the back of it. "What's wrong with your hands?" I asked, noticing the bruises and cuts along her knuckles.

"I hurt somebody because they hurt you, remember?" She asked and I nodded.

"My throat hurts." I rolled over and looked at Lauren who stood at the end of my bed. "Hello green eyes."

"Hello Y/E/C." Lauren smiled at me and leaned on the wall.

"Where's the idiots?" I asked and looked up at Ashley.

"Studio. Lauren came over after recording her part for a song." I nodded as Ashley spoke and sat up.

"A little birdie told me that you wrote a new song." Ashley said and sat next to me.

"I did write a new song. I don't have a guitar though." I shook my head and yawned.

"So we pulled a few strings(get it? Guitar strings and- I'll go now.) and we were able to store your guitar in the nurses room." Ashley said and pushed a button on my bed.

After a few seconds, Kelly jogged into my room with a guitar. I gasped and put my arms out. "Kelly!"

She smiled at me and handed the guitar to Ashley. "Hey kiddo, how's it going?"

"Oh I'm fantastic!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"How's your throat?" She asked and looked at her clipboard.

"Hurts." I said.

"Stomach?" She asked and wrote something down.

"Fine." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Call me if you need me, time to go save lives." Kelly waved to us before jogging back into the hallway.

"My throat hurts too much right now." I looked over at Ashley and frowned.

"You wanna sleep?" Ashley asked and put her arm around my shoulders. I laid my head against her shoulder and pulled the blanket up.
______________
I sat in my hospital bed, strumming away at my guitar. "Sing the song you wrote!" Ashley whined loudly.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Why?" Ashley asked and frowned.

"It's about you." I mumbled and stared at my guitar.

"Sing it, please." Ashley begged and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes and began to play Forever on my guitar. I began to sing softly and stare at my guitar. After I finished singing the song, Ashley smiled and pecked my lips. "That was beautiful."

"My voice sounds like shit though." I shook my head and set my guitar down. "I just woke up and I have raspy morning voice."

"It's hot." Ashley smiled and leaned back.

"I know you are." I nodded and crossed my arms. "Are the girls coming soon?"

"I don't know." Ashley shook her head before there was a knock on the door. "Who the fuck is it?" I asked and the door swung open, revealing my two best friends. "Ashley meet Emma and Gabe. Emma and Gabe, meet my fiancé."