How you met// josh

You were out in London to see winter wonderland and it sucked that you had to go by yourself but your best friend was really ill so you went for her/him.you had set off at about 1 due to the train taking an hour to get to London from your home town and you wanted to get food before you went there. After you had arrived in London you had set off to mc Donald's to eat before your journey to winter wonderland. You have been to London quite a lot so you know the tubes quite well.You arrived at winter wonderland and you had never been so overwhelmed in your life it was incredible. You were just walking around and looking at the lights and suddenly you had bumped into someone "oh my gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" you said as you looked up and you saw a beautiful smile followed by amazing brown eyes and adorable ginger curly hair. He's perfect you thought "it's okay , you're not hurt are you?" He days with his voice laced with concern.
"No I'm okay thank you though, I'm Y/N by the way". You say still very flustered and a little bit red, he just smiled, "I'm josh pieters, I was about to head into the ice bar, care to join me".
"Um sure I'm here by myself so why not". And you knew that you would be seeing this guy again.

 And you knew that you would be seeing this guy again