A Note from the Author, Vol. II

*little mini SPOILER ALERT*

Hello again!

It's me, H, your crazy fanfic author.

Theoretically, you should have just read Chapter 9, so here's a couple of short messages for you before you go on.

1) At the time of writing (3rd December 2017) we have just hit 1k reads. YAY! I just want to say thank you to all the lovely people out there reading this fanfic. Honestly, I can't believe that 1 thousand times someone around the globe has thought, "Hey, that Tayley fanfic looks alright..." or, "This is good! I'll read the next chapter..." or, although preferably not, "Well, I'm stuck in this torture chamber and that nasty person is telling me to read this fanfic or I will die, so I might as well read on...".

2) I am fully aware that my book's timeline doesn't quite match up with real life. The intended time for the first bit is 2016, and we'll move on from there. HOWEVER, I mentioned that (and this is where the spoiler alert comes in) Josh's wife, Jenna seems pregnant when they meet Hayley in the forest, and since at time of writing she hasn't given birth yet, I'm going to go ahead and assume that conception happened in early 2017. Et donc, it doesn't really work. Sorry. I tried. It didn't really work with the storyline to do it any other way.

But it doesn't matter, because this isn't what actually happened, right? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

So thanks for reading, stick with me until the end, and make sure you like and comment on each chapter!

Bye!

*drifts slowly back to reclusive writer's hole*