first day of school

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring wreck and ball by Miley Cyrus. I hit the button to make it stop and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I let it heat up, stripped, and jumped into the shower. I took a 20 min shower washing my hair also. I got and grabbed 2 towels. I wrapped the small one around my hair and the big one around my body. I went to my wardrobe and came out with this outfit.

I got dressed then did my make up which consisted of a dark red lipstick and mascara

I got dressed then did my make up which consisted of a dark red lipstick and mascara. After I was done I went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Noah dressed in a black shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, and leather jacket

 I walked into the kitchen and saw Noah dressed in a black shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, and leather jacket

I guess we're riding the bikes today? I asked him. "You bet", he replied. I grabbed a bag of chips an apple, and a bottle of sparkling water for breakfast. I ate and we left. I got on my black and blue motorcycle while Noah got on his all black one.

 I got on my black and blue motorcycle while Noah got on his all black one

Noah's on top and Xena's on the bottom

We got on our bikes and sped off towards school. After 15mins of driving we pulled into the school's parking lot. It was dead silent the only sound were the rumbles from our bikes. All eyes were on us curious of who we were. We parked right next to each other and got off. We pulled our helmets off at the same time. I shook my hair out and ran a hand through it. I opened up the seat and grabbed my bag. We walked towards the school together. I got some wolf whistles and the who got them got a dead cold glare from Noah. He put his hand on the small of my back and pushed me in front of him. When I got to door Noah opened it and told me to go with his hand. We got to the front desk and the woman on the phone not paying any attention to us. I cleared my throat nothing, I snapped my fingers nothing, I slammed my fist on the table nothing, I took off my backpack and took out my scissors, snatched the phone, and cut the line. She looked and was furious. I gave her my deadliest cold and angry glare I had ever given anyone. She quickly looked away and asked what we needed. Our stuff, we both replied in unison. She asked for our names. I'm Xena and this is my brother Noah Willburg. She held out our stuff and we snatched it and said "thank you Ms. Nobody". I went to my locker with Noah following me. He is trying to be my bodyguard. We're in the same grade and have only 3 classes together. I grbbaed my books and stuffed my books in my bag while slamming the locker door shut in the process. I then went to class while Noah went to his locker.