Moving in

We finally arrived at our new house after 4 hours of being on a plane and driving another 2 hours to the house was enough traveling for me in one day. We all got out which all I mean by(me, my brother and my father) my mom passed away when I was 10. Ever since her death our father has only given us everything we wanted. He is trying to be a single father and I love him for trying so hard. We walked up the path that led to the house and walked in. I raced upstairs to my room. I entered and just collapsed onto my bed. I didn't know I was sleepy until I fell into a peaceful, cozy, and dreamless deep sleep.

*2 hours later*
I woke up to the sound of my dad knocking on my door. Come in I said groggily. My dad entered my room and sat on the edge of my bed. He smiled and said ' hey its nice to See you're awake, anyways I have to head into the office for a couple of hours. They want me to come in so that I can use to it and probably go over what ima be doing there, is that okay with you, he asked. I smiled at his thoughtfulness and nodded. Good he said kissing my forehead and leaving my room. Noah and I don't start school until next week since we just moved here. I got up and went to my suitcase, I opened it up and started hanging my stuff up. It took quite a while since I had lots of clothes. By the time I was done it was 8:30. I left my room and went downstairs to get something to eat. I opened the freezer and grabbed the box of burritos. I took out 4. Two for me and two for Noah. I popped them in the oven and set it for 1min and a half. When it was done I took the burritos upstairs. I knocked on Josh's door and he opened up. I gave him the burritos and he said "awe thx sis I'll enjoy these very much".