Haechan - Starcross

-

× Okay, This might be weird but you know Disney channel has a new movie coming out called zombies? Well, from the previews I got the idea for this... I'm sorry I just barely change my tv channel anymore so it's always on that, It also looks like it would be a good movie just saying

× But Im writing this when my brother has a friend over he had another one but they left early on. But since I have nothing else to say so lets get on with the imagine

× This was requested by dongsyoki

-

"I didn't tell my parents you are a zombie..." The girls voice was low, While speaking.

"Y/n.." Donghyuck voice went from high to low, Cracking abit. "Their like everyone else and still think zombies eat them" All you could see was her lid and lashes with her hand hanging low. "Why dont people just look passed the out break"

"Y/n, Dont cry, I know you are going too" Donghyuck hands went to her cheeks, Lifting her head up to look her in the eyes. "Do I look like i care about what your parents think of me? At least the human I fell in love with doesnt care"

"Donghyuck..."

"Also we have these things on our wrist that make us not crack open humans head eat their minds... And you looked passdd the out break" Donghyuck whispered, You could hear the sound of Y/n's sneakers silding against the ground as their lips connected.

"Please dont cry, I know much you hate us zombies being judge for the way we are"

"Everyone does it, and get some stressful"

"I know, I know, Calm down" Donghyuck hand when up and wiped a tear off the girl he loved cheek. "Donghyuck?"

"Yes, Y/n"

"I love you know that"

"I love you too"

-

× This was rewritten if you wanted to know, And I hope it's better then what was on here. But I really didnt like how the this was written so, i rewritten it and idk what to put here so?

× I hope you enjoyed this and have good day or night bye! 💜

-Nimiimin

Next: Renjun & Haechan

P.s. Please tell if anything is wrong, messed up, or missed spelled i have head ache but had to finish this 😅