Chapter 20

Eddie took his headphones out and hesitated before getting up and opening his window. "what the fuck?" Richie sighed with relief "come down here." Eddie rolled his eyes and tiptoed downstairs. He peered through the door of the living room to see his mom who had only recently got home out cold on the couch.

He made his way out back to Richie. "Your insane. Its like 9:55pm" he crossed his arms and looked the tall boy up and down "what do you want?" Richie shrugged "i wanted to apologise" Eddie coughed "that couldn't of waited until tomorrow?" Richie shook his head "no...i needed to say it now" Eddie rolled his eyes "well you've said it now go" Richie grabbed his arm

"Let me explain myself" The smaller boy nodded "im listening" Richie moved his hand from his arm and started pacing in a small line. "So you see i didn't want you to leave because i wanted you there. I don't know what it is about you Kaspbrak but i just need more. Your like...your like my inhaler. I need you all the time." Richie stopped pacing and looked at him "you know what i mean?"

Eddie shook his head. "Im not very good at explaining myself, i've never really had too but i just- you being mad at me was the last thing i wanted." He was speaking so fast you could hear him getting out of breath. "Richie slow down" Eddie laughed slightly but Richie was too busy rambling to acknowledge anything he had said.

"I just- i just really like you Eddie and i don't know what i mean by that because im so confused. I've never felt this way about a boy before i don't know what it is-" but before Richie could continue speaking Eddie had placed a hand over his mouth. "Slow. Down." The curly haired boy nodded as Eddie slowly took his hand away. "I think i love you." and with that Eddies eyes widened.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
So guys i had this new idea for a story which in my opinion is going to turn out so much better than this one. I don't know if any of y'all will read it and support me but im calling it 'the bet.' I already have it planned out and im actually really exited but obviously im going to finish this one first.