Chapter 22

When Richie awakened it was to the sound of his alarm. He groaned and rolled out of bed landing with a thud on the floor. "Come on Richie i'll give you a lift" He groaned in response and pulled himself up. The tall boy made his way to the bathroom and lazily put his contacts in before splashing his face with water.

Slowly he wondered back into the bedroom and chucked on some clean clothes before travelling downstairs to get breakfast. Richie grabbed an apple from the fridge and chucked on his shoes grabbing his bag "Dad lets go my dude"

His dad practically jogged downstairs while grabbing the keys off the side. "Sorry" he smiled and took Richie outside before getting in the car. "Your mom told me about Eddie" he stated starting the car. Richie went bright red remembering the event that happened last night.

He struggled to get his words out but managed the form them eventually "No big deal" his dad nodded "alright then buddy." His Father made his way down the road but stopped outside Eddies house. Next minute the small boy is climbing into the car "Thank you for giving me a lift Mr Tozier" Richies eyes glued onto his dad as a smirk grew across his fathers face.

Richie shook his head in disbelief. "How'd you arrange this?" Mr Tozier laughed "me and his mum go back a while. We were good friends. Never dated though don't worry. She moved away a while ago, i didn't realise she had a son. " Richie rolled his eyes watching his dad drive.

The taller boy slid his hand round behind his seat and with surprise Eddie had taken hold of it. His face lit up so quickly that you could call him a lightbulb. Quickly he turned to look out the window knowing that Eddie was looking out of his.

The father of the tall boy stopped the car. "Alright thanks Dad" Richie climbed out shutting the door. Eddie smiled at the boys father before climbing out himself. He walked up beside Richie. "So about last night-" Richie could see all his losers at the entrance looking at him which caused Eddie to stop. "Your just gonna act like i don't exist aren't you?" Richie looked at his friends then looked at Eddie.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Oh Eds.