Chapter One - Perfect

Chris P.O.V

"Pass me the damn ball.' said an eager Derrick. See I was in my element. The basketball court was my home away from home. I looked Andre' right in the eye and did a mean cross over on him. I gave a strong chest pass to Derrick. I ran over to the three point line waiting for the pass from Derrick. When Derrick finally bounce passed the ball to me, I softly let the orange ball out of my hand. The ball went through the net with a quiet swoosh.

"And that my friends is game." I say with a small smirk on my face.  I walk over to my gym bag and swing it over my shoulder.

I turn around to see a smiling Andre' looking at me. "I guess we are going to have another undefeated season this year if you keep playing like that."

All I can do is let out a small smirk. " Man, you got mad skills to. With your help we are going to be unstoppable. I'll catch you guys later. Peace." I say while walking out of the gymnasium doors.

I'm halfway to my car when I see Sarah leaning up against it. Damn did she look fine with her short mini skirt and her tight cheerleading top that inhanced every curve of her body.

" Hey babe" I say with a smile on my face. "Ooh you know i love it when you call me babe" Sarah says with a sexy smile. " Oh really now, well you are going to love this"  while i wrap my hands around her tiny waist. I bend down and kiss her letting my tongue explore her mouth. We finally come up for air and i open the passenger side to my 2007 Jeep while i gently slap Sarah's ass while she gets in.

The drive to Sarah's house was only five minutes, but if you want to count the extra ten minutes we spent making out its actually fifteen minutes. I watched Sarah walk out the car to her door. When I saw her make it safely into the house I pulled off on my way home.

I opened the front door to my house to find my dad asleep on the couch. I walk straight up to my room and walk into the bathroom to start my shower. I hopped in the shower and washed my entire body clean. I walked out the shower and dried off and put on my striped boxers and jumped into my bed.

********************************************************************************************************************

"Why don't you just kiss me already" says the person with the sexy voice. I pull their shirt collar down and plant a nice gentle kiss on their lips."Mmmm baby" said the voice. I look up at the person who was talking to me to see that it was Andre, I jump out of my bed and run to the bathroom to splash water on my face. WHY IN THE HELL WAS I HAVING A DREAM ABOUT KISSING ANDRE'? No way in hell was i attracted to boys. No way in hell that i am gay or even bisexual. Im straighter than a straight line.

But Andre' is attractive for a guy the little voice in my head says.

Shut the fuck up I say out loud. There is no way in hell that I am gay. And with that note I went back to thinking about Sarah.

I woke up refreshed but still thinking about that one dream. There is just no way in hell no way. I walked to my closet and put on a pair of jeans with my nike shirt and Jordans. I walked out the door and unlocked my car trying to get that stupid dream out of my head. I started the car and i'm on my way to Sarah's house to pick her up. Was there any possible way that I actually may be attracted to Andre' just a tad bit? Like some people say, your dreams reflect what you want to happen in reality, but did i really want to kiss Andre', there is no way in hell that im gay no way.

Vote Vote Vote Vote

I dedicate this to my friend Arykah for helping me write this and coming up with the name for it, thanks bestie!