6

Colby POV
I woke up from a really weird dream. I was flying over England when I suddenly got hit by a stone. I fell in the Buckingham palace grounds and I met the Queen. So weird. I opened my eyes and realised I was in Sam's bedroom. I got up saw Sam sleeping in his wheelchair in the most uncomfortable position ever. I must have fell asleep waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. I nudged Sam. "Heh, I'm sorry dude. You look like you could do with more sleep. Lemme but you on the bed" I whispered. Sam mumbled something inaudibly. I picked him up bridal style and placed him onto his bed. He instantly fell asleep. I went back into my bedroom and saw a note outside my room.

Colby,
I'm going out with Amanda. Corey is out somewhere. Aaron is at his parents. Take care of  Sam.
~Elton

Ugh. I have to stay at home now. I messaged Brennen to come over.
Colby: dude I'm bored, I have to take care of Sam because nobody else is at home. Come over.
Brennen: sure, I'm on my way
Colby: that's quick

Within half a hour, Brennen knocked on the door. We watched movies and just goofed around. "Dude I'm cold, can u get some blankets?" Brennen whispered. "Sure, wait a second. They're upstairs." I replied. I made my way upstairs into my bedroom. I could hear sobs. Sam?! I rushed into his bedroom and saw him lying on the floor. "Colby. I messaged you. I shouted your name. You didn't respond. I've been in this position for hours. I'm hungry as well." He mumbled the last bit. "Oh Sam, I'm so sorry. I didn't hear you and my phone was not on me" I replied. I heard Brennen coming upstairs. "Oh Sam, what are you doing on the floor?" Brennen said. I picked Sam up and put him on the wheelchair. " heh Brennen can you take care of him for a couple minutes while I make him something to eat" I asked. "Sure" he replied. I went downstairs.

Brennen POV
"Sam" I said. "What?" Sam replied. "Let's try to take you downstairs." I said. "Uhh I'm not too sure on that. What if I get hurt." He replied. "Don't worry dude." I wheeled him to the top of the stairs. "Sam I'm just gonna push you now" I  pushed the wheelchair. Don't get me wrong. Sam is a great guy he just gets in between a lot of stuff. "Brennen what the fuck" he shouted as he fell. Colby came running to the stairs. "Sam!!" He went running to Sam. "Brennen pushed me" Sam spoke whilst pointing at me. Colby looked at me. "Dude I swear he's lying. He said he wanted to attempt coming downstairs. Then he just wheeled himself off. Sam why are you lying. Gosh Colby. I'm speaking the truth." I tried to make my side as convincing as possible. I don't think Colby will believe me but I was wrong. "Sam! What the fuck! Why are you lying? This is disgusting. Brennen will never do that" he shouted at Sam. "Colby, I'm not lying. You've known me for so long and you think I will lie like this" Sam replied with tears in his eyes. "Brennen wouldn't lie" Colby replied. "I can't believe this" Sam whispered as Colby stormed off. I ran after Colby.

Colby POV
I heard "Brennen what the fuck!". I ran to the stairs and saw Sam at the bottom of the stairs as if he fell. "Sam" I shouted. Brennen pushed me" Sam spoke whilst pointing at Brennen at the top of the stairs. I looked at Brennen. "Dude I swear he's lying. He said he wanted to attempt coming downstairs. Then he just wheeled himself off. Sam why are you lying. Gosh Colby. I'm speaking the truth." Brennen looked like he was speaking the truth. I felt angry towards Sam. "Sam! What the fuck! Why are you lying? This is disgusting. Brennen will never do that" I shouted at Sam. "Colby, I'm not lying. You've known me for so long and you think I will lie like this" Sam replied with tears in his eyes. "Brennen wouldn't lie" I replied. I stormed off.

:-)