Giotto did admit that they have moments where Giotto nearly went out from HDWM but that's all because Tsuna keep making cute face and Giotto's focus always divert to Tsuna!

"Okay okay calm down.  Let's go to the town now shall we?" Giotto take Tsuna's hand and lead him to the town. There Giotto walk toward a particular shop.

Giotto and Tsuna enter the shop and take a vacant seat.

"Hello can i hel- Mr. Decimo!?" The maid said but shriek when she notice they're both.

'Wait Decimo?  What is she talking about?  Did they know that I'm from the future!?' Tsuna thought when he hear the maid.

Giotto glare at the maid who is now trembling in fear.

"W-What would y-you two want?" The maid asked, still trembling.

"I'm going with the chocolate cake if you would.  With a tea will be good." Giotto said. "And you Tsuna?"

"O-Ow I... I wanna that r-red velvet cake with the same tea please..." Tsuna said, stuttering cause he's afraid of why the maid called them 'Decimo'.

The maid quickly went away from the spot.

There's an awkward silence between Giotto and Tsuna.

Giotto, not liking this silence, decide to break off the atmosphere.

"So Tsuna...  Can you tell me about yourself?" Giotto asked.

"M-Me?  W-well what do y-you wanna know?" Tsuna asked back to Giotto.

"Like...  What is your job? Or something like that..." Giotto said, unsure of what to ask.

"...You see my job is...  Kinda dangerous i guess...  At the first time they tell me that i have to work because of my father, i freak out. Later on they even hired a tutor to help me. I really hate my tutor the first time i see him. He's... Kinda sadistic, mean, and cunning at the same time.  He's always trying to give me hell each day. But later on i noticed because of him i have been a better person... Before i couldn't even make 1 friend but with his help i get bless by many good friends... I guess i didn't really hate him after he help me get more friends. Later on i even help him out of his problem! I miss them...  I wonder what my friends and my tutor is doing now...  Probably searching for me. That's why i need to go back. I miss them... " Tsuna didn't notice till the tears fall to his hand. He's crying. "E-eh I'm sorry I'm starting to talk about my own problem!"

Tsuna is shocked when Giotto suddenly held his hand.

"It's okay to cry you know?" Giotto smiled sweetly at Tsuna.

"T-Thank you Primo-san." Tsuna smiled back at Giotto.

Giotto stared at Tsuna. 'He went back stuttering. Why did he didn't stutter when he talk about his friends but stutter when he's with me?' Giotto felt jealousy swallowing his heart. 'He's mine. I'll make him stop that stuttering of his to me. I'll make him forget his friends if that's what it need to stop him from stuttering to me!'

"Eh..." Both Tsuna and Giotto look toward the maid who's staring at Giotto and Tsuna's hand.

'What the!? Decimo holding someone's hand!?' The maid thought while serving they're orders. After serving them, she quickly went out of the scene. She need to tell this... This...  Development to others.

After finishing they're cake, which Giotto can't focus on cause everytime Tsuna take a bite to his red velvet he start to blush cutely and Giotto just can't stop staring at the boy,  they went back to the mansion. With the same way the go in the first place.  You could say they're ride back home is a 'bumpy' ride.

Meanwhile back in the town.

"Yeah i see it!  Decimo is eating and holding hand with a boy!  Seriously i swear!" The maid said to her fellow maids while her fellow maids just stare at her in disbelief.

"What did you just said?"

The maids turn their back to see G staring at them.

" Mr.G! Well...  I...  I saw Mr Decimo eating here and holding hand with a boy... " The maid said while trembling in fear again.

"What did the boy look like?" G asked.

"Umm...  He looks like Mr. Decimo actually...  But younger and with brown hair." The maid answer while trying to remember.

"...Tch... " G turn his back and went away. He's gonna ask Giotto about this when he's back at the mansion.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that's it for today! Wow that took my time to write! Ow and if you're wondering about this 'Decimo'thingie, it's gonna be revealed later on so...  Just wait!

Don't forget to vote and comment!  See you next update!