Untitled ~ Ohmtoonz

I found this on a really old doc, it's so bad but it's better than nothing I guess. But here you go.

-------------------

The bar was packed and quite loud until your prey took you out of there. They had offered me a ride to there place, just to take it as a friendly jester. Yet he is the one who would see how bad I really am. I could see his smile of excitement, an excitement made by making a new friend. I would never call myself a friend, just an opportunist and this man is the perfect opportunity. His name was Luke, a perfect name for a kind weak fool. Doesn't he know to never invite a stranger to your home? How stupid could he be, but hey who am I to judge? While he drove me to this place he wouldn't stop talking about what we were going to do when we get there. But after a few sentences he would look over at me with that smile, it was way too happy. And to my relief, it wasn't long until he stopped his car. I followed him into his house until I felt a knife at my neck.

"Weren't you ever told as a kid not to go with strangers," he whispered into my ear, it sent a sharp shiver down my spine. He sighed, "Did you really think I was that stupid. Honey, you fell for my trap. I guess I have you all to myself."

Before I knew it I was pressed up against a wall, his lips connecting mine, a knife was still at my throat. If I was being honest this sort of turned me on. I could feel him rub himself against me, I mentally bit my lip. And without warning, I was dragged to his room.

"Strip," was all he said as he looked over his knife. I did as I was told and soon had the knife pointed back at my neck, "Don't think I don't know about your knife kink, you bit my lip, honey that doesn't go past me."

I said nothing as he pushed me down onto the bed, and within seconds he already pulled his dick out.

"So you've been watching me?" I asked putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Of course I did, I followed your string of murders," he growled as he started to attack my neck.

I moaned as I felt the cold metal blade being dragged down my stomach safely. I froze at the sudden thrust, he was big. The knife was pointed again at my neck, Luke's dangerous eyes caught mine. He smiled as the blade light moved over my skin. The only thing I felt after that was pain from my ass as he thrusted faster and harder. I moaned out and he hit a good spot. I felt his lips on mine and we kissed and ended with me biting his lower lip.

"You sure like biting my lip, Ryan~," he cooed before he went to attack my neck.

It felt so good, thrust after thrust. The knife being moved from place to place. Fighting with a kiss, two killers entangled in each other locked with lust. Groans and moans, smacking and creaking, and pants filled the room. Nothing could possibly stop us. But as the moon continued to rise in the night sky, the end got closer. Each thrust got weaker and weaker, the knife was lost in a wall, and then I came and he followed soon after. Without a word we untangled ourselves, I cleaned myself in his bathroom. While he went somewhere else to clean himself off. I was too tired and weak to think straight, and got back into his bed. He joined in a few minutes after, his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I fell into a dreamless sleep and woke up to the smell of breakfast. I followed my nose and on the way picked up a pair of shorts. I made it to the kitchen where Luke was cooking up some bacon and eggs. His lip was so bruised, it was black an blue and was swollen.

"What are you doing this time?" I smiled as I sat down at the table.

"Making food, since the last time I looked. And thanks for the lip," he joked back.

"Well it smells good, and thanks for the limp," I replied, getting a half-assed laugh in response.

"Does someone what some food that they can't get up for?" he crackled, I laughed along with him.

"Yeah, and maybe some dick later," I smirked, he froze lust flicked into his eyes.

"I definitely won't forget that request~," he cooed with an evil smirk.