Poly ~ Little Girl

This was requested by GryffindorRainbow, I hope you like it and sorry that it's so short.

《》《》《》《》《》

I gently pushed David down, getting a small moan in response. David has been through a lot of rounds this week. After Craig finding out David could be impregnated, when he found a used pad in the trash. And told everyone, and made a horrible plan. We all want a kid, but David gets a say when. So talking it on myself to break the news to David, and go slow with this. But if he ever needed something we would be right there for him.

David slowly rocked his hips as he sat on my lap. Our lips connected as his hands found my shoulders again, my hands squeezed his ass gently earning a small squeal of shock from David. I pulled from the kiss and trailed down his jaw, his neck and left a few hickeys there. David started to move up, my hands helped him up and back down. I was coming close as so was he, but there was no need to rush. I pulled a hand from groping his ass and started to slowly rub his cock.

David moaned as he continued to slowly bounce. My head was rested on the wall as I closed my eyes. David saw that my neck was untouched and took his opportunity, he attacked ducking on a spot the slightly moving to another. I could feel David cum on my chest, as shortly followed deep inside him. David stopped as rested his head on my shoulder, to tired to get up. I did it for him, I pulled out and rolled him over onto his back. He looked at me with soft chocolate eyes, I kissed his forehead gently.

I got up and got a towel and wiped off my body and his. I quickly put it in the hamper, and made my way back to David. I pulled the covers over him, and got in after. David rested his head on my chest, I could barely hear his ‘I love you’.

“I love you too, David. And I have something to tell you,” I rushed the end, getting a small ‘what’ from David. I let out a small sigh, “Well we all know that you can become pregnant. And everyone decided that they wanted a child. I’m sorry that we never as-”

A finger stopped my lips and voice, “Yes, I know that. I know Craig found a used pad in the trash. I planted it there, I was ready and I’m still ready. And thank you for going slow.”

I was shocked and got a small laugh from David, “You know Brock, that hour and a half went by fast. Now sleep, I’m tired and you probably need sleep too.”

I responded with a okay, it was muffled by David’s hair. David soon passed out, a closely followed. We were stocking up on sleep, and we're going to need it.

~~~~~~~~

It's been five months, David's stomach swelled and so did his emotions. But we all cuddled with him, kissed his stomach, and sang songs to the our child inside. The dogs and cats would protect David and the baby from us. David would get the weirdest cravings, like raw fish, hot peppers, and a jar of peanut butter. David would cry over the littlest things, like when I got a papercut. He cried on and on about how I would die from it.

It took us three hours and a trip to the doctor to calm him. And his morning sickness was horrible, lucky I was to have the night shift at work so I could help him through it. And it helped being a doctor, but not all the time. I would be at work and the baby would kick, a lot more than usual. Or miss the movie nights when David wanted them.

~~~~~~~~~~
It's been four months, and David was in labor. Everyone was fighting to get off work, while I was by David’s side. He was holding my hand tightly, I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead. Minutes passed until the baby was born, the took the child to wash them off. David was panting, and recovering from the pain. He kept my hand in his. After a short while a nurse walked in with a bundle of pink.

She was given to David, but handed her over to me as he passed out. Our baby had skin a tint lighter of Marcel, she had two separate eye colors. Brown and blue, the blues matched the colors of Tyler's and Jonathan’s eye colors. Brown was Evan's, light yet dark - which were beautiful. She had short curly black hair, matching mine but with David's thickness. She would probably be Lui and Arlan’s height, and she has Luke's birth makeover her right eye. (Sorry if missed anyone)

I rubbed her soft cheek with my thumb, with her tiny hand she grabbed my thumb. A small gurgle left her small lips, and stuck my thumb in her mouth. She smiled brighter than any I have ever seen. I wish they could hurry up and get here to share this moment. I don't want it all to myself. But time passed and our little girl had to go rest somewhere else. So I got read for my shift and waited holding David's hand. This is going to be a beautiful life, now that we have her our little girl.