Lense II

Alexis POV

Shock.

That was all I felt as I saw his name. I knew he sat at the back of my English class, that brooding bad boy, Jared Bentley.

No one dared to go near him either. But because of all the rumours about his cagefighting. I don't know though, whether they are the truth or just rumours.

Why? Why was it him who had to get my 'random' address? For him not to know he got a classmate, I'd have to use my real name in the letters...Alexis Porter. Would he realise that I was a singer?

I'd have to find out.

First matter of business is to read his letter. Sitting on my bed, I carefully opened the envelope and pulled the letter out. Jared's got surprisingly neat handwriting...

Dear Stranger,

This was a highschool assignment. I hope you're someone my age and not a creepy old geezer or a lonely cat lady though.

You know that typical assignment where you write letters to random strangers? That's what the letter you're holding is. I hope we can become friends and eventually meet! If we click, it'd be rather nice to see who we've been sending letters to, right.

I'll start by telling you some information about me so you don't freak and think that I'm some psycho stalker. These descriptions are real so don't be afraid.

I'm 17,have black hair and grey eyes, about 180 cm tall. I'm known as the bad boy and (please don't be afraid) I do some cagefighting. It's to support my family though, I have a younger sister.

I'll reveal my name in time, but right now I'd want to keep some secrecy to brighten this up. I might not get a reply after all?

Sincerely,

Anonymous

Oh right, his name wasn't actually on but I recognised his address, perks of being the secretary's favourite.

I just realised. He really does cagefighting?! But I guess it's for a good cause..so it's fine, right? It's not like he's fighting for fun. And lucky I don't have to reveal myself just yet. With this thought, I started writing a reply.

Dear Anonymous,

Here's your reply.

You're lucky to have gotten someone the same age. That's all I'm telling you. What should I say? I'm already working but I'm still going to school. My favourite colour is turquoise. Oh, and my best subject is biology.

I know I'm starting off short but we'll get to know each other. Also, please don't tell anyone about you getting a reply. Not even your teacher. I will tell you why when we meet. You'll figure it out, I believe.

Regards,

Stranger

Done.

Now, time to send it back.

♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢ ♤♧♡♢

That's the second chapter. I know that it's quite short so I will try to make it longer.

Please feel free to:

Comment

Vote

Follow?

See you in the next chapter!