This is a big time skip beacause the last story happened a few months ago, and obviously this is January now. Happy New Year guys, 2018 I will dedicate to me being trash in the K-pop and anime fandom.

 Happy New Year guys, 2018 I will dedicate to me being trash in the K-pop and anime fandom

So this happened on Dec. 02 (well I hope so), in PE. Now I am realizing that this most of these stories happen in PE,  smh. We were playing the game 'Anything goes', it was a co-ed unit and we were playing a bunch of (easier to say) "minigames". It was three teams against each other, and it was a race. We were supposed to make a circle by holding hands and going across the gym, around a cone, and back. So it was us, The Number Juans, (because there was a dude named Juan their) up against the Giraffe Doctors and Harry Pomegranate. Aren't these names just fantastic, you would be able to believe that we are all highschoolers.

We were all deciding  who was gonna go, and I was voted in (I also lost a rock, paper, scissors match). It would be difficult to explain so I will try to the best of my abilities... 

Big Girl       Normal girl   Boy 3  Boy 4----|

Me                                                                         |

Big Girl       N. G                  Boy 1    Boy 2---|

The lines are emphasising that they were holding hands. While we were running across the gym to the cone, I fell and was dragged to the cone. But we all slowed down to turn around the cone, so that was a good time for me to get up. And I did, but I fell again and was dragged back. I loved out of everything, I decided that after the first time I fell getting up the second time was a bad idea. While I was being dragged, I shouted," Drag me faster. Hurry so we can win!" Jeez I am such a special snowflake.

Extra story:

So I am gonna tell another story, and it happened on the same PE day. Next up were up against the 'Ching Chong Wongs', and I will be frank right now, that was plain racist because their team didnt have asians. At least our team had a Juan, and he proposed the name. One of thier teammates, Kristen, she was doing the same "minigame" and had scraped her knee. And let me tell you somthing about the gym floors, they are smooth and smooth does not equal a lot of scratches. I am shoooook on how that happned. I am also dying of laughter becasue of that.  

Later that day...(In choir)

Kris, Lindsay, Lina and I were talking and all of a sudden Kris askes "Did you know that the fuck boy in your team had a boner?" And this was my reaction...

YOU WOULD THINK THAT I AM LYING BUT NOOOOO, NOT TODAY (AND YES I JUST DID THAT). ok I am done with this story and I will leave it at that. Bye.