This is the most "recent" story that happened and can you guess which class it happened in... If you guessed PE, you are right. So on with the story, we were still in the unit 'Anything Goes' and this time we had what I would describe a flat scooter thing where you get pushed on. I suck at explaining things, so here is a picture.

And it was a race with the other teams,  and I was paired up with a big girl, she is a football player btw, and the thing was she was supposed to push me and the same way goes with me to her

And it was a race with the other teams,  and I was paired up with a big girl, she is a football player btw, and the thing was she was supposed to push me and the same way goes with me to her. The funny thing was that,,,, I couldn't. The first lap was her pushing me and we went pretty fast while I was screaming/ crying "I trust you", and got into second place, but once it was my turn. Oof it was hell. I kept pushing her into walls and players. We ended up finishing 7th out of 8 teams. And the next round was 1 girl being  pushed by 2 boys and unlucky me I was that girl because I was the lightest, and we established it previously with a lift test, where the two boys pick up the girls and say who is the lightest. 

I was scared, I shat bricks. So the Gavin (the fuckboy) and CJ (a super tall dude) (and i do say they are cute) ended up pushing me,  we ended up going to 2nd place. Then here comes the "interesting part," where a guy I maybe liked (u know what I mean?).... ended up falling on me.

I didn't know what to do so I stayed frozen while I was an attractive color of firetruck. Legit no joke, this was me...

LMAOOOO, I have too much time on my hands

LMAOOOO, I have too much time on my hands. I have no regrets on creating such a masterpiece, back to the story. My friend decided it was a good idea to shout "ohhh it's a four-some, that will be a great porno," and I swear to god that he had a little blush on his face. Like 2 seconds added on to the 3 seconds that already passed, and I was pushing myself away from the guy. And running, pushing myself to the finish line. We got 6th place. 
...I am disappointed at that...
See you till the next chapter,
Byee.