I will attempt to put all of these stories some in their original order. Onto the story~

I am generally a friend that jokes around with you... A LOT. So we were coming into the girl's locker room from the now-ended PE class, and are changing into our clothes. My friend, Kiyomi, she asked me what I did in English, and I decided it was a good idea to tell her that we were taking a 112 point test on the novel, The Scarlet Pimpernel and that our teacher was collecting our annotations. Let me tell you a quick thing, she is the type of person where you can tell what her attitude/mood is. 

Her voice changed from happy to sad real quick. All she said was, "Oh shit, I am fucked." Everyone around her heard and started to worry, all except the people who were already in my English teachers class. They started to ask the question and started to take out their novel and annotate it. 

I couldn't take it anymore, so I broke down laughing telling them its all a joke. I waited for Kiyomi's reaction and she sat down then got up, and through the annotations on the floor.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE...

 Kiyomi threw it so hard, that the first three pages ripped off. We all started to lose our souls, I am a hundred percent sure that the guys heard how much loud we are laughing since they are on the other side of the gym. She then got the tiny trash can and started chasing me in the locker room. We both ended up tripping and falling. The whole thing was great.

(A/N): So did you guys expect this as the first story, did you laugh, I hope you did. Woah it is almost New Years, time passes by so fast. I hope you liked the first update, and the next one might be tomorrow. Bye.